Paragon Testing Enterprises

Paragon Testing Enterprises Employee Reviews

Learned a lot from my team

I grew a lot and learned new skills working here! People are hardworking and strive to make a difference in students' lives. I had an amazing manager as well!

repetitive job, minimal hours, supportive staff, flexible

it's dull work, and only something to do for a little extra cash, no benefits and no room to advance - but staff are great, supportive, and very flexible, never see or talk to anyone. ever.

Pros

flexible work from home

Cons

very limited hours, four strict deadlines per week, repetitive, no job security or chance for advancement

Average

This is a company you work at if you enjoy safe, average people, perform averagely, and are happy to work for average management. You will not be intimidated here by highly competent people who make you look average.

Great Place to Work!

I work on a part time basis from home and I am given weekly review work and performance reports. I find this quite beneficial as it keeps me focused on my work responsibilities.

A very encouraging and friendly working enviroinment that allows you to grow

A very encouraging and friendly working environment that allows you to grow. I got the chance of collaborating across all of the departments in the company.

Fun Job

-Fun Workplace -Great Management -Amazing Atmosphere to work in -Friendly Co-workers -Great pay and comfortable wage -Great place to start of work and to gain experience

Pros

Great place

Cons

N/a

fun workplace

- Amazing place to work for and you learn a lot - great atmosphere - co workers are amazing - Great management - fun day at work everyday - meet new people

Pros

great atmoshphere

Cons

no cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paragon Testing Enterprises?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paragon Testing Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5