Paragon Testing Enterprises
View all Paragon Testing Enterprises reviews

Paragon Testing Enterprises

Paragon Testing Enterprises Employee Review

Good opportunity

I was very fortunate with having the chance to be part of the team. I learned a lot during my 7 months or so working with this team. I had some knowledge about assessment development & this opportunity was ideal for me to enhance my skills & knowledge.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learned a lot from my team

I grew a lot and learned new skills working here! People are hardworking and strive to make a difference in students' lives. I had an amazing manager as well!

repetitive job, minimal hours, supportive staff, flexible

it's dull work, and only something to do for a little extra cash, no benefits and no room to advance - but staff are great, supportive, and very flexible, never see or talk to anyone. ever.

Pros

flexible work from home

Cons

very limited hours, four strict deadlines per week, repetitive, no job security or chance for advancement

Average

This is a company you work at if you enjoy safe, average people, perform averagely, and are happy to work for average management. You will not be intimidated here by highly competent people who make you look average.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paragon Testing Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement