Paradox Access Solutions

Paradox Access Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada18 reviews
Had an amazing time working for this company during the buffalo creek TransCanada job , to bad they had to let night shift go . Would love to work for them again
Pros
Great company
Cons
Nightshift was layed off
The company seemed to not care one bit about there workers. They would tell you one thing then the next day the same management would throw you under the bus just to make them selves look better. I would never work for this company again.
My experience with the company was good. I learned new things and the field staff were good at there job. Lots of support. I would recommend this company as a positive experience for anyone
The management and office group very much in touch with current and future needs in the construction industry, Pay fairly give opportunity to growth and work closely with their crews, good over all company.Put in the work and you will receive the reward here.
The overall experience was great, nobody had a bad attitude and when you are working nights, 12 hr shifts, attitude is everything, i would welcome the opportunity to work with Paradaox anytime.
Dont work here. They don't care about labourers. Their wage is only 18 an hour and they'll ride you like a mule. Safety is low priority. Moral is low at this company for a reason
Paradox seemed to be a descent place to work , but I really didn't get the chance to find out more about the company because they lied about how much actual work there was to be done. I was told that a job was suppose to last for several months, but ounce I was out in camp in the middle of nowhere I found that there was only a couple weeks left. They lied to get workers to go do the job so they could finish early so upper management could get there bonus money and leave the rest out of work just before Christmas.
Would love to continue working on any new projects that arise. I appreciated the time here and valued my experience and the people I have worked with.
Horrible place to work, broken equipment they can’t afford to repair so your forced to operate. Poor live out pay have to book room with others. So you can afford to eat out of town. Not enough hours poorly managed been threw a few names already..
DO NOT APPLY HERE. I honestly don't know how they even have any positive reviews. The owners are married and bring their personal problems into work and get their employees involved in ther marital issues. They scream and yell at their employees and are consistently firing employees with no legitimacy. It's a toxic environment to say the least. Do yourself a favour and stay away!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paradox Access Solutions?
Great company who cares about their people! The culture and job fulfillment are very good. A job well done is always recognized - you certainly feel part of a true team working at Paradox. The work/life balance recognized by Paradox is very rare in today's working world, they still appreciate your family life and are advocates for it. The work is challenging yet very rewarding. Overall, I would recommend working for Paradox!
Pros
Great culture, games room, good people.
Most of the site foreman and superintendents were not very helpful to the ground crew as their days mostly consisted of either hiding in their trucks sleeping or watching movies on their laptops.

Not very knowledgeable on earthworks even though they call them selves a earthworks company. Supervisors and Foreman on the earthworks side are glorified labor foremans at best!

Found most site supervisors to be inexperienced.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
field supervisors
Paradox is a company operating with unmanageable debt. The owner seems to have some problems. They don’t give any guidance and then blame their employees - yell, scream call them names. It’s mostky relatives that work there because nobody else will stay and put up with the treatment
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Very nice people, easy to work with and willing to teach anyone anything if they are willing to learn. Picked up a lot of experience in operating and labour work over the years.
My short experience was very good. Great culture and wonderful environment. Wish I would have been able to stay on but gas and oil downslide prevented that.
My job consist of managing and hiring third party trucking and associated costs
Good atmosphere

Good job again rewarding as doing a job in a timeline fashion to make sure the customer was happy
Pros
Free Lunches, Vehicle supplied
Cons
N/a
Over all I enjoyed my experience with Paradox , on the edge with new technology, fast growth, willing to get into new fields of work, expanding into new areas.
Pros
lots of travel
Cons
little down time
This small but face growing family business was the best company that I have ever worked for.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paradox Access Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9