Paradise LeisureScapes

Paradise LeisureScapes Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews

Fun place to work but poor management/co workers

Paradise LeisureScapes is an okay place to work. I was hiring for a full-time, permanent position. I was super excited to work there! The customers are regular, so you get to know their first and last names by heart which I love to make personal connections with customers! The management was poor, they did their job correctly and supported employees like they should. But when I was first hired, I was told the Retail Associates only dealt with the customers and the water lab. When I started, the supervisor of the retail employees told me that we dealt with much more. It was so hard to deal with customers, the till, water station, parts, service, etc. There are people who are hiring to specifically help customers with parts and such. But when you ask them to help, they tell you to go get the Supervisor to help you. Meanwhile, there was 3 of us who were new that week and did not know much. The supervisor is the only one who knows everything. The service/parts people were rude, and did not excel their job properly. They also tried to make me stay till 9pm every night to call back customers, when I worked hours 8:45am-5:45pm that day. I would not recommend working here, unless you like the rude co workers and a very stressful environments.

Pros

Customers are regular

Cons

Long hours. Poor management/co workers. Not enough Retail employees.

Jobs at Paradise LeisureScapes