Paradise LeisureScapes

Paradise LeisureScapes Employee Reviews

pros and cons

i loved the job but it gave you good money and no life in the spring and summer months then NO money and all life in the winter. Didn't honour there promises and expected A lot of work with VERY little reward.

Pros

Decent money

Cons

No life

Horrible mismanaged company

Terrible management with minimal experience.Very little to none for training.No respect from others.Feeling of being replaceable 24/7.No appreciation from staff and managers.Not worth the mental stress!

Pros

Decent starting pay.

Cons

Terrible management

Awful

Awful management in service' great owners just need better awareness of management, very rude work place and people, least to say I thought it would be a great place to work, but no training, if asked would be put down and neglated because of asking, lots of things said during interview process that never came to show in job.

Pros

Coffee, few good guys that worked with

Cons

Everyone was miserable, turn over rate is very high

Fun place to work but poor management/co workers

Paradise LeisureScapes is an okay place to work. I was hiring for a full-time, permanent position. I was super excited to work there! The customers are regular, so you get to know their first and last names by heart which I love to make personal connections with customers! The management was poor, they did their job correctly and supported employees like they should. But when I was first hired, I was told the Retail Associates only dealt with the customers and the water lab. When I started, the supervisor of the retail employees told me that we dealt with much more. It was so hard to deal with customers, the till, water station, parts, service, etc. There are people who are hiring to specifically help customers with parts and such. But when you ask them to help, they tell you to go get the Supervisor to help you. Meanwhile, there was 3 of us who were new that week and did not know much. The supervisor is the only one who knows everything. The service/parts people were rude, and did not excel their job properly. They also tried to make me stay till 9pm every night to call back customers, when I worked hours 8:45am-5:45pm that day. I would not recommend working here, unless you like the rude co workers and a very stressful environments.

Pros

Customers are regular

Cons

Long hours. Poor management/co workers. Not enough Retail employees.

Great job awesome retail staff

Horrible clicky management Training for new people was not great it was left.to other staff to train Great owner very caring but need better retail and inventory managers

Great Job with great people.

This was a great place to work the staff and managers made you feel like part of a family. They had wonderful staff functions and also brought in lunches for employee birthday's.

Pros

Free Lunches and staff functions

great place to work

when i worked here it was a great place to work. Lots of hard labour stuff but was so much fun learning to build swimming pools. The guys were great but the days were long and hot

Arrive at work, always good mornings. Catch up with co-workers about our evenings. Discuss the work orders that are left over from day before, and then prioritize and distribute the service calls for the day. Every day I learn new things. Learn to diagnose and repair new problems. I believe the hardest part of the job is working in the extreme temperature changes. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the customers. The appreciation that they show is great. It sure makes for a great day. Management is very easy to communicate with and I find it easy to approach them under any circumstance.

Pros

Staff gatherings, training and learning new things.

Cons

Extreme weather conditions.

Jobs at Paradise LeisureScapes