Paradise Inn & Suites

Paradise Inn & Suites Employee Reviews

im not sure

when I first started working here everything was alright, I loved my job. But at the end I feel like the hotel went a bit downhill. I think that someone new owns the hotel.

Cons

no notice of hours

Worst place ever! Manager abuses his power towards employees!!

This is not a good or save work environment! I recommend litterly anywhere else. I was used and disrespected as an employee and lied to about my job title!

Pros

None!

Cons

Management and owners care little about the way people are treated!

Blatant abuse and neglect

Would not recommend! Broken boilers in the middle of winter. Broken elevators! Mismanaged from the ownership to the generamanger and down to the front desk manager.

Guest Services

Poor Supervisor Management at that time while the manager of the hotel seemed amazing the supervisor.of guest services had more of say over everything rather then management itself. It's poorly staffed and poorly trained.

Pros

Relaxed most times

Cons

Poor management/poor hours

Excellent!

This organization runs efficiently; treats all team members and guests with utmost respect and meet their requirements on daily basis and continuously improving in every way possible.

Banquet Server/Logistics

loved the position was a challenge on getting a schedule.. loved the atmosphere and the variety of work. the up beat fast pace was at my level. loved the never ending challenge

Productive and fun workplace

I love working here, great environment. I enjoy the people and the quiet part. I work very hard here, but it just doesn't pay the bills. It would be a great place to work if you were looking for part time work

Pros

Full 8 hour shifts

Cons

Unbalanced schedule

Fun place to work, great co-workers and environment

Start out busy and end busy. There is always something to do while working. It's fast-paced and is extremely detail-orientated, so you gotta make sure you do your best. The hardest part was being by yourself, typically there was someone always helping out. Also being on your feet from 9am to 5 or 6 pm. Although the most enjoyable part of working was working. The people were great, staff was great, manager was incredible and was very interested in his workers.

Pros

3 breaks during the day, assistance was always there

Cons

never held a supervisor for very long

Productive. Great Management Eager To Help

Really Driven working towards getting ahead so any extra hours I would take and im still the same in that way. Id pick up any extra shifts that i could and was always looking to advance.

...

I learned how to have confidence, staff is super friendly. typical day at work is pretty easy going, mostly a out of town workers hotel, so quiet during the day.

Happy friendly workplace

Working here was probably the best work experience of my life. The people were awesome, it was all about team work, and my manager was totally involved with everything that went on at the hotel. Housekeeping is tedious, but the people made it worth it.

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

housekeeping is tedious

the people you work with

get to work at 8, sign in, get a list of the rooms, grab a bin for dirty laundry. make sure cart is ready including bedding, mop, vacuum and what ever is needed. I learned how to pre-treat laundry, nd fold towels and sheets. the hardest part is having to clean after other workers.

Pros

free wifi

Cons

always running out of supplies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paradise Inn & Suites. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement