PARACEL LABORATORIES

PARACEL LABORATORIES Employee Reviews

friendly working environment, underpaid

The people at Paracel Labs are easy to get along with and work with. Typically it is a fast paced work environment that requires a good work ethic from a hard worker. Salary is low and definitely not enough to support cost of living in today's market.

Pros

Free lunch first friday of every month

Cons

Low salary for job requiring post secondary education

Terrible place - Worst experience !!!

After only working there for a little over 2 weeks I was let go for no reason. The majority of my work experience consisted of me spending 6-8 hours in a back room reading protocol and procedures. Nobody ever cared about actually training me. I felt so isolated and alone. I was the only person of colour so it didn’t help that I was being treated so differently then the other new employee. I was never properly trained or shown how to do anything before I was fired. So therefore, I was incredibly shocked when I was pulled into a room to be let go due to the fact that “my lack of skills” and “inability to do a job” …. Like I barely even started. Like I said I was the only person of colour working there so I can’t help but think I was let go for race reasons, especially since I was told I wasn’t a “good fit” …it really hurts that I was let go after barely being able to show case my skills and ability …and to be told that I lacked it was ultimately so dramatic for me… I would not recommend anyone I know personally to work for this company … proceed with caution!

Pros

Long lunches

Cons

Everything else

Great work environment

Everyone that works there is a joy to be around. Gets slow in first quarter but its a great time to brush up skills and train. Overall its a nice place to work. Stress free.

Great in overall Quality Control and Quality Assurance, it complies fully to the ISO 17025:2017, and it is Accredited for a large number of tests

I did not feel supported by staff, self learning is difficult if you do not have a permanent tutor, the owner is a gentleman who tries to be fair. Good benefits and shareholder programs Good salary Free monthly lunch and Christmas Celebration

Fast paced and Thrilling

I loved working at this employer because they were always busy and always something to learn. The job was fun and rewarding. I recommend this workplace.

A fantastic place for people to start their career

The management is truly wanting the best for you, but the reality is, production lab life is not for everyone. For those with ambition, the sky will be your limit and you can learn as much as your brain can hold. The CEO and lab directors will legitimately treat you very well if you work hard and have a good attitude. Good luck!

Pros

Fair and equitable management

Cons

Work can be repetitive

Great workplace for a student

It was generally a fast-paced environment, there was always something to do or somebody to help. Everyone was ready to show you something new so you could make their job easier.

not funny

co-workers are not nice management need to behave better I learned that people are not nice and I also learned a lot of good stuff about the job I love the job and is easy but the co-workers made it hard

Pros

free lunch once month which is nice

Cons

need to be more organized

a very productive and fun place to work at

Paracel is a producitve amd fun place top work at. They main point is to keep clients happy, to get the information/results to at required date or sooner. The co-workers are all awesome and fun people to be around. I learned a lot of new intersting things involved with microbiology.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARACEL LABORATORIES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement