PaperWorks
PaperWorks Employee Review

Clean, but hot inside and work was fun with my fellow employers

24 May 2016
Work was fun no hassles or problems and the environment overall was safe. I enjoyed the job and the people there and learnt a lot from the workers who worked there.
29 July 2020
Material Handler (Former Employee) - Kitchener, ON
You can get top rate fairly quickly. However top rate is what you start at working other places. Very disorganized. Terrible training, they make you figure it out yourself. Management, supervisors and lead hands have all checked out and simply do not care. Avoid this place if you can help it.
Pros
Benefits are decent, and there's a pension
Cons
People, shift work, the company, wages
1 March 2020
Trainer/Supervisor (Former Employee) - Kitchener, ON
If you like being moved around all day to cover breaks and Fill the vacant holes cause the amount of call ins this is the place for you. You will be told lies all the time HR is king of that act nice and then write you up cause what they do, always play the fear tactic game. My suggestion is don’t work for these guys period you will thank me.
15 August 2019
Crew Member (Former Employee) - Kitchener, ON
The expectations of my work changed on a day to day basis. Some days I was expected to work extremely fast, and on other days I was told to slow down my work because it was to fast...overall it was very confusing on what they wanted me to do and how much work they wanted me to produce in any given day.