PANORAMIC PROPERTIES

PANORAMIC PROPERTIES Management reviews

Clear

Good company

I liked working for this company as they treated their employees properly. They provided me with on the job support and I could always go to my supervisor with questions.

Garbage company

Absolute garbage of a workplace….DO NOT WORK FOR PANORAMIC…..they want your blood sweat and tears for a straight paycheque, youll never get a raise, its family first and the hardest workers last, no benefits and when you open your mouth, youre fired.

Pros

Cons

Very stressful and you have no life.

The deadlines they set are unrealistic. Everyday, everyone is in panic mode. I was expected to work all day and be on call for the evening and weekends. They are trying to run many properties without supers (because they are cheap) and there would always be service calls in the evening and on weekends and you are expected to drop everything and go. No happy tenants, they are mad at you even before you show up because they’ve so frustrated with the company. A family run business and if your not family, you don’t matter. Also they don’t offer benefits (again cheap) All in all, a horrible place to work.

Cons

Manager is always stressed and takes it out on you.

Worst work place ever

Management is really old school They still work with “FAX” we are still in the 80’s every time they hired a new superintendent in on building they will fire the superintendent of the other building to make the new superintendent work in the two buildings. They just want to take advantage of the employees

productive and fun workplace

great co-workers and management, learning new techniques and things everyday, do new things everyday, not repetitive, different cultures, always busy

Pros

always learning new things everyday

Cons

Convinient, since I already lived there.

Normal maintenance of 331 unit apartments. People have not changed. Anyway to make buck a for the management. Give their all.Fire alarms that happen in the wee hours of the night that are un-necessary.Walking to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PANORAMIC PROPERTIES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2Job security/advancement