PANORAMIC PROPERTIES Employee Reviews in St. Catharines, ONReview this company
St. Catharines, ON1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The deadlines they set are unrealistic. Everyday, everyone is in panic mode. I was expected to work all day and be on call for the evening and weekends. They are trying to run many properties without supers (because they are cheap) and there would always be service calls in the evening and on weekends and you are expected to drop everything and go. No happy tenants, they are mad at you even before you show up because they’ve so frustrated with the company. A family run business and if your not family, you don’t matter. Also they don’t offer benefits (again cheap) All in all, a horrible place to work.
Manager is always stressed and takes it out on you.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more PANORAMIC PROPERTIES reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at PANORAMIC PROPERTIES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about PANORAMIC PROPERTIES
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at PANORAMIC PROPERTIES?Answered by PANORAMIC PROPERTIES
- How should you prepare for an interview at PANORAMIC PROPERTIES?2 people answered
- What is PANORAMIC PROPERTIES sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at PANORAMIC PROPERTIES?One person answered
- What benefits does PANORAMIC PROPERTIES offer?One person answered
- What is the dress code at PANORAMIC PROPERTIES?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at PANORAMIC PROPERTIES?One person answered