Pangea Pod Hotel

Pangea Pod Hotel Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews

Solid team horrible management

The staff there were super great and lovely to work with but i wouldn't recommend working there. I had to leave due to poor management and misleading advertising. My experience was long hours with extensive responsibilities and a wage that almost solely relied on tips. Better to not waste your time!

Pros

okay discounts

Cons

Hours/Management/Wage

I enjoy the workplace.

A good location and a reputed organization is always good. Why not a good organization means peace of mind to work with and confidence. No job is small. And the organization is named by the work done by the worker. Authority. Organizations always move upward when workers work collectively.Able to gain fame. And it is respectful to both the authorities and the workers.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Fun place to work but extremely misleading management

Job description is nothing similar to what the actual role entails. Expected to do multiple peoples roles. Also promised a free ski pass but that is only after working for the company for over a year, until then you pay over $1000 for it. Management promises full time hours but will give much less certain times of the year (slow season). No benefits.

Pros

Co-workers, environment

Cons

Misleading, don't care about employees

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pangea Pod Hotel?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pangea Pod Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement