Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 147 reviews matching the search See all 1,061 reviews
Amazing Work Experience in all Aspects
Operations Manager for Canada (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2019
I was very fortunate to be part of the major growth of Pandora in Canada for almost 11yrs.

As the growth began, more corporate decisions were made that made it very challenging to continue our environment to be a "family" orientated fun office but we still managed to be very successfully to continue to grow the business.

There were a copious amount of hard working people in my depts. and in the office that made it very worthwhile and great in many ways on an everyday basis.

I am very fortunate in many ways to have worked and seen a great company build, but it was still sad that corporate made a decision to close all Operations and move it down to the U.S.in mid-2018.
Pros
The people I was fortunate to work with almost everyday
Cons
The culture had taken a big 180 degree outlook once corporate made their executive decisions.
Pandora management
Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 December 2018
I was a greeter at BCC. I was barely even trained and the girl who trained me for cash had a bad attitude and was rude to us. I was belittled for tiny mistakes and barely trained. The permanent staff is vary stand offish. One of the managers has a vary bad attitude and treats "some" employees vary differently (in a bad way). You do not get a brake if you work 4-5 hours 6hourd you get one 30 min brake. Over all management is aweful, no brakes for standing on your feet all day, and you can't wear any jewelery if it's not Pandora. Don't even try to put on a pair of studs because you'll have to take them out.
Pros
Employee relations
Horrible employer and management
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 December 2018
Associates were amazing to work with but management was a toxic environment. Complaints and problems were either dismissed and told to "forget about it" or no internal investigations were conducted to determine the cause and resolution. Management provide horrendous attitudes towards customer service and resolutions for both associates and customers.
Disrespectful Management
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2018
The Managers for Toronto treat employees in a belittling and disrespectful manner and intentionally chip away at your self-worth. No wonder there’s a high turnover of employees and 9/10 times they leave unhappy. You won’t get all the bonuses owed to you - they are unethical scammers. Don’t be fooled by their female-empowerment speeches- they love to put other women down; notably the ones who are competent. Two hiring managers in particular, have openly expressed their disdain for “certain groups.” I would encourage everyone to boycott the Toronto and GTA locations as long as the current hiring managers are employed with Pandora.
easy going workplace
Jewelry sales associate (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC11 November 2018
very slow workplace, time goes by very slow, lots of standing around. Workplace is only busy during promotions. overall it is a very low pressure, easy going workplace.
Pros
commission based
Cons
I like the employee benefit
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 October 2018
I was working part-time and I really enjoyed working here overall. The employee benefit was great. sometimes the target is too high to reach, but overall it is a good place to work.
Fun working environment but not organized
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB3 October 2018
typical work day would be cleaning and serving clients sometimes you will have the odd return. At Christmas time it is fast paced and you need to be ok with working overtime hours as there's many students that work and they cannot accept many shifts.
Pros
amazing people to work with
Cons
healthcare, no one is on the same page
fast paced and informative
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Whistler, BC26 September 2018
You get to learn a lot from Pandora and a lot of product knowledge is helpful throughout the job, it is easy to get to know KPIs however a lot if expected of you but you may not get the wage for that.
Environment enabling personal growth and development
National Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 September 2018
A working environment that allowed personal growth and development through a participative leadership, empowerment, and shared responsibility and accountability
Great, professional environment
Moments Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 August 2018
I enjoyed working with Pandora. I learnt a lot about jewelry, and overcame a lot of personal and professional obstacles. As a single parent, they were really warm and helpful at accommodating to certain things. Hours were perfect with how my daughters day care worked. Worked with a great bunch of people, and it felt like I was at home. Hours can be long around the Holiday season, especially with Black Out season (specific times you can't take off).
Pros
Great discount, great incentives to reaching sales goals
Cons
Fluctuating management alot, long hours around the Holiday's
If team was different, I would love to work there
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 August 2018
Enjoyable part was speaking to clients. Personable. Competitive environment. Good location. Great quality product. Long hours, short breaks. Paid minimum.
Great people/staff and I wish they could be more forward in keeping the best of the best instead of letting them go
Retail, salesperson (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 July 2018
I really enjoyed working at Pandora since the customers are really enjoying the product and always something new to share with them. I learned to open and close a sell. Creating new interest. Giving extraordinary customer service, creating my own clientele. The management was for the most part.
Pros
great insensitive, free jewellery or great discount
Cons
low raise or very few
First Manager on Duty
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON8 July 2018
My first position as Key holder/ Manager on Duty.
Huge responsibility build up.
Great way to learn my advance sales skills.
Very good place for work and really enjoy working here.
Terrible company. No support from upper managment. Reward bad behaivor
Store manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 June 2018
Terrible company. No culture that they so speak of. No work life balance. Bully bosses. Dm and territory manager humiliate you in public. Rude people. No kindness. Staff rude and insulting also. Very negative armosphere starting with regional and district managers. District manager never around and then "coaches" on things twice and three times. Bosses gossip and teammates lie. And dm and territory manager feed into it.
Selling products I love
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB15 June 2018
It always helps that you work someone where you get an AWESOME discount and the people are great. I love working at Pandora. The days sometimes are really slow because its well a mall but the days that are busy are awesome. Comish sucks but discount makes up for it.
good place to work on the side
Part-time Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 June 2018
it is a good place to work on weekends but should have a full time job as it is very low pay and the commission does not compensate for much. management has improved but most girls that work their are catty
fun place to work, great atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC3 June 2018
Great place to work if you're looking for flexibility, it is an extremely clean and organized workplace. Staff discounts are great and training and management are incredible.
Mediocre job with no incentive and management that treats you like a child.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Don Mills, ON31 May 2018
If you like having management breathe down your neck, forcing you to sell certain items while belittling you, then you've found the right job! This is probably a good job for high school students looking for a first job, but not for anyone who has worked anywhere else before. Management is constantly sending people home during slow days to save money and yet tells you you're not allowed to take days off when they're busy. You are not allowed to talk to co-workers and the incentives to sell are garbage because you have to sell thousands of dollars to even start making commission and your sales amount renews every year. With most people buying $30 charms, good luck. Not recommended when you can work literally anywhere else for the same pay or more.
Pros
Slight Discount on Jewelry
Cons
Power Tripping Management, Commission sucks, Forced to work 'event' days
Fun and interactive place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 May 2018
Our customers made our day, head office was run smoothly and gave clear and concise information. There was always new promos and specials keeping the team motivated and excited for our next challenge
Incredibly Unprofessional & tiresome
Assistant Manager/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Erin Mills, ON8 May 2018
At this job you basically have no life if your full time, the managers love making illegal policies too. I worked a year full time, got benefits late.
Pros
learning customer service in great here and gives you a backbone
Cons
overtime is crazy(12 -13 hours sometimes), customers blame or get angry with YOU for comp policies, very unprofessional management, head quarters never inloved with employee concerns. Managers love gossiping. Higher ups are friends, so your say will never matter.