Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 155 reviews matching the search See all 1,118 reviews
Awful
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 March 2019
One of the most awful companies to work for, management is super pushy, super mean and super disrespectful.. only good thing about working here is the discounts and even at that super awful..they treat you really bad and no good benefits only good thing is bonuses but they push for you to make your bonuses that it isn't enjoyable and you work so hard for nothing.
Pros
discount
Cons
long hours/ pushy management
productive and fun environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK18 February 2019
Fun and accommodating environment. Management is good and accepting if you can't make a a shift as long as you give them enough notice. Always a positive environment to be in
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Not enough hours
Horrible management, ill equipped company, low pay, great friends.
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC2 February 2019
I had a uniquely horrible experience working with management and Pandora as a company. They fired the store a manager because she didn’t follow their crazy way of dealing with staff and stood up for us, and then brought in a manager who will follow everything they say. The assistant manager was complained about MULTIPLE times, at least 20-30 times by customers and by almost every staff member at some point (at least 6 people left because of her and cited that in their exit interview) and yet because she was an amazing sales person they looked the other way.
Pay was okay, though as a sales lead you barely made more than a sales associate considering the segments you’re not allowed to sell. The discount was amazing.
Sales targets were high but not unreasonable. Focus on KPI’s overlooked the fact that some days are just slow. Made it stressful and everyone got a little crazy.

They moved from a Canada based operation to US, and the Kelowna store didn’t received any stock replenishment for almost 2 months during graduation season. Ran out of everything important and we were given absolutely no information about when it would be up and running.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Crazy management
Good place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 February 2019
Good for a seasonal employment. It was a fun environment with great people, and we encouraged and helped each other to build sales so we could meet our weekly sales targets.
great product
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON29 January 2019
Pandora as company has a great product, fun and loyal client base but a big majority of there stores are franchised which can be a difficult balance between owners and brand
Pros
great fun client base
Cons
very heavy traffic flow at peaks
environnement de travail difficile
ASSISTANTE GÉRANTE (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC29 January 2019
horaires trop sujets à changements. soirs et fin de semaines obligatoires
drama central
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC23 January 2019
management and CSL's constantly trash talk each other and their employees right in front of them. very immature environment and snobby employers. If one person doesn't like you there they try to push you out. management doesn't do anything when you are treated unfairly, they rather have you quite.
Pros
discount
Cons
gossip
Pandora
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 January 2019
Hours are great to have a work and life balance
Regular pay is consistent
customer service
Must be able to work in a team and sales
Need to be reliable
Management is pretty good at supporting staff and rules
Very Diverse
Learnt to manage and speed of sale along with being able to convince customers to buy add-ons
Starting our day is going in and getting our goal, and rules for the day, and right to helping the customers.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
On our feet all day and long hours
Amazing Work Experience in all Aspects
Operations Manager for Canada (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2019
I was very fortunate to be part of the major growth of Pandora in Canada for almost 11yrs.

As the growth began, more corporate decisions were made that made it very challenging to continue our environment to be a "family" orientated fun office but we still managed to be very successfully to continue to grow the business.

There were a copious amount of hard working people in my depts. and in the office that made it very worthwhile and great in many ways on an everyday basis.

I am very fortunate in many ways to have worked and seen a great company build, but it was still sad that corporate made a decision to close all Operations and move it down to the U.S.in mid-2018.
Pros
The people I was fortunate to work with almost everyday
Cons
The culture had taken a big 180 degree outlook once corporate made their executive decisions.
Pandora management
Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 December 2018
I was a greeter at BCC. I was barely even trained and the girl who trained me for cash had a bad attitude and was rude to us. I was belittled for tiny mistakes and barely trained. The permanent staff is vary stand offish. One of the managers has a vary bad attitude and treats "some" employees vary differently (in a bad way). You do not get a brake if you work 4-5 hours 6hourd you get one 30 min brake. Over all management is aweful, no brakes for standing on your feet all day, and you can't wear any jewelery if it's not Pandora. Don't even try to put on a pair of studs because you'll have to take them out.
Pros
Employee relations
Horrible employer and management
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 December 2018
Associates were amazing to work with but management was a toxic environment. Complaints and problems were either dismissed and told to "forget about it" or no internal investigations were conducted to determine the cause and resolution. Management provide horrendous attitudes towards customer service and resolutions for both associates and customers.
Disrespectful Management
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2018
The Managers for Toronto treat employees in a belittling and disrespectful manner and intentionally chip away at your self-worth. No wonder there’s a high turnover of employees and 9/10 times they leave unhappy. You won’t get all the bonuses owed to you - they are unethical scammers. Don’t be fooled by their female-empowerment speeches- they love to put other women down; notably the ones who are competent. Two hiring managers in particular, have openly expressed their disdain for “certain groups.” I would encourage everyone to boycott the Toronto and GTA locations as long as the current hiring managers are employed with Pandora.
easy going workplace
Jewelry sales associate (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC11 November 2018
very slow workplace, time goes by very slow, lots of standing around. Workplace is only busy during promotions. overall it is a very low pressure, easy going workplace.
Pros
commission based
Cons
I like the employee benefit
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 October 2018
I was working part-time and I really enjoyed working here overall. The employee benefit was great. sometimes the target is too high to reach, but overall it is a good place to work.
Fun working environment but not organized
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB3 October 2018
typical work day would be cleaning and serving clients sometimes you will have the odd return. At Christmas time it is fast paced and you need to be ok with working overtime hours as there's many students that work and they cannot accept many shifts.
Pros
amazing people to work with
Cons
healthcare, no one is on the same page
fast paced and informative
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Whistler, BC26 September 2018
You get to learn a lot from Pandora and a lot of product knowledge is helpful throughout the job, it is easy to get to know KPIs however a lot if expected of you but you may not get the wage for that.
Environment enabling personal growth and development
National Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 September 2018
A working environment that allowed personal growth and development through a participative leadership, empowerment, and shared responsibility and accountability
Great, professional environment
Moments Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 August 2018
I enjoyed working with Pandora. I learnt a lot about jewelry, and overcame a lot of personal and professional obstacles. As a single parent, they were really warm and helpful at accommodating to certain things. Hours were perfect with how my daughters day care worked. Worked with a great bunch of people, and it felt like I was at home. Hours can be long around the Holiday season, especially with Black Out season (specific times you can't take off).
Pros
Great discount, great incentives to reaching sales goals
Cons
Fluctuating management alot, long hours around the Holiday's
If team was different, I would love to work there
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 August 2018
Enjoyable part was speaking to clients. Personable. Competitive environment. Good location. Great quality product. Long hours, short breaks. Paid minimum.
Great people/staff and I wish they could be more forward in keeping the best of the best instead of letting them go
Retail, salesperson (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 July 2018
I really enjoyed working at Pandora since the customers are really enjoying the product and always something new to share with them. I learned to open and close a sell. Creating new interest. Giving extraordinary customer service, creating my own clientele. The management was for the most part.
Pros
great insensitive, free jewellery or great discount
Cons
low raise or very few