Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

I like the employee benefit
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 October 2018
I was working part-time and I really enjoyed working here overall. The employee benefit was great. sometimes the target is too high to reach, but overall it is a good place to work.
fast paced and informative
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Whistler, BC26 September 2018
You get to learn a lot from Pandora and a lot of product knowledge is helpful throughout the job, it is easy to get to know KPIs however a lot if expected of you but you may not get the wage for that.
Environment enabling personal growth and development
National Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 September 2018
A working environment that allowed personal growth and development through a participative leadership, empowerment, and shared responsibility and accountability
Great, professional environment
Moments Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 August 2018
I enjoyed working with Pandora. I learnt a lot about jewelry, and overcame a lot of personal and professional obstacles. As a single parent, they were really warm and helpful at accommodating to certain things. Hours were perfect with how my daughters day care worked. Worked with a great bunch of people, and it felt like I was at home. Hours can be long around the Holiday season, especially with Black Out season (specific times you can't take off).
Pros
Great discount, great incentives to reaching sales goals
Cons
Fluctuating management alot, long hours around the Holiday's
If team was different, I would love to work there
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 August 2018
Enjoyable part was speaking to clients. Personable. Competitive environment. Good location. Great quality product. Long hours, short breaks. Paid minimum.
Great people/staff and I wish they could be more forward in keeping the best of the best instead of letting them go
Retail, salesperson (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 July 2018
I really enjoyed working at Pandora since the customers are really enjoying the product and always something new to share with them. I learned to open and close a sell. Creating new interest. Giving extraordinary customer service, creating my own clientele. The management was for the most part.
Pros
great insensitive, free jewellery or great discount
Cons
low raise or very few
First Manager on Duty
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON8 July 2018
My first position as Key holder/ Manager on Duty.
Huge responsibility build up.
Great way to learn my advance sales skills.
Very good place for work and really enjoy working here.
Terrible company. No support from upper managment. Reward bad behaivor
Store manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 June 2018
Terrible company. No culture that they so speak of. No work life balance. Bully bosses. Dm and territory manager humiliate you in public. Rude people. No kindness. Staff rude and insulting also. Very negative armosphere starting with regional and district managers. District manager never around and then "coaches" on things twice and three times. Bosses gossip and teammates lie. And dm and territory manager feed into it.
Selling products I love
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB15 June 2018
It always helps that you work someone where you get an AWESOME discount and the people are great. I love working at Pandora. The days sometimes are really slow because its well a mall but the days that are busy are awesome. Comish sucks but discount makes up for it.
good place to work on the side
Part-time Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 June 2018
it is a good place to work on weekends but should have a full time job as it is very low pay and the commission does not compensate for much. management has improved but most girls that work their are catty
fun place to work, great atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC3 June 2018
Great place to work if you're looking for flexibility, it is an extremely clean and organized workplace. Staff discounts are great and training and management are incredible.
Mediocre job with no incentive and management that treats you like a child.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Don Mills, ON31 May 2018
If you like having management breathe down your neck, forcing you to sell certain items while belittling you, then you've found the right job! This is probably a good job for high school students looking for a first job, but not for anyone who has worked anywhere else before. Management is constantly sending people home during slow days to save money and yet tells you you're not allowed to take days off when they're busy. You are not allowed to talk to co-workers and the incentives to sell are garbage because you have to sell thousands of dollars to even start making commission and your sales amount renews every year. With most people buying $30 charms, good luck. Not recommended when you can work literally anywhere else for the same pay or more.
Pros
Slight Discount on Jewelry
Cons
Power Tripping Management, Commission sucks, Forced to work 'event' days
Fun and interactive place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 May 2018
Our customers made our day, head office was run smoothly and gave clear and concise information. There was always new promos and specials keeping the team motivated and excited for our next challenge
Incredibly Unprofessional & tiresome
Assistant Manager/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Erin Mills, ON8 May 2018
At this job you basically have no life if your full time, the managers love making illegal policies too. I worked a year full time, got benefits late.
Pros
learning customer service in great here and gives you a backbone
Cons
overtime is crazy(12 -13 hours sometimes), customers blame or get angry with YOU for comp policies, very unprofessional management, head quarters never inloved with employee concerns. Managers love gossiping. Higher ups are friends, so your say will never matter.
This workplace felt like a family
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON27 April 2018
Everyone here was extremely great and outgoing. You always felt included and welcomed. It was one big family of a group of girls who all got along. It was like a another group of friends you got to enjoy your night with.
Pros
Free lunches on very busy events
Cons
Sometimes not enough people would be working or sometimes too many people will be working
excellent place
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 April 2018
the store itself is excellent, but there are often cases of staff who are overly self entitled and will complain about everything.

no inter-store cooperation at all
Pros
culture
Cons
staff can be childish
terrible and toxic environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC18 April 2018
Management was terrible. All managers gossiped about all employees in very public settings. It was an all around toxic environment. Earning commission is very difficult as the sales requirements are too high. Management was not understanding if you were sick/ needed a day off for school. All around a terrible job
Rigide et peu simple
Caissière à temps partielle (Former Employee) –  Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC10 April 2018
L'ambiance n'était pas toujours très agréable a cause des personnalité qui y travaillait déjà. On aurait dit que dès qu'il y a une nouvelle, leur monde est quelque peu chamboulé.
Pros
Bon rabais
Cons
courte pause
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ON2 April 2018
Pandora has been the best job I've had so far. Very fair hours and great staff. I've gained a lot of customer service experience and knowledge bout the company.
Decent place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB22 March 2018
-Standing on your feet a lot
-Competitive sales environment
-Not very flexible as a student wanting to work
-Hard to get time off
-Constantly changing management and guidelines for how the store is supposed to run