Panago Pizza

Panago Pizza Employee Reviews for Pizza Cook

Pizza Cook20 reviews
Canada20 reviews

Fun workplace

Learn about cooking an food prep, work in a team, have lots of laughs, occasionally get tips, late nights working though. They are fairly reasonable if you go to school with that, you don't have to work past 8 or 9 usually if you have school the next day.

Pros

Free Pizza, Fun team

Cons

Low wage, rush hours are wild

Probably the worst job I've ever had.

Manager was barely there, not understanding for mental health, got payed $13.50, gave me very few hours a week even though they were understaffed at the time.

Pros

Free drinks from the Quizno's

Cons

Awful management, under payed, no benefits other than free drinks, not understanding with mental/personal problems.

Insights into Panago Pizza

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Explore new recipies

Learnt managing m time during work. Manage the store and orders. Practice the active listening. Friendly environment at workplace. The hard part for me was travelling time from home to work.

Was not paid properly

worked there for a short time and was not paid properly. The job was not a good fit for me so I decided not to work there any longer. Maybe things have changed.

Fun

I worked for a family business so I can't speak for non family owned one but the job is fairly simple and requires some muscle work every now and then when you're making dough. You get the to make everything from the ground up and if you're looking for a great side gig or part time job I would recommend it.

A great place to work

Amazing work culture of management that cares about their employees and does their best to help their employees improve and succeed. Great pizza, even greater people and experience.

Productive and clean workplace

Very clean and safe environment. Learned something new everyday about different things. Everyone works together and are able to grow off each other. Flexible with taking time off as well.

Pros

free pizza

Cons

short hours

Productive and fun learning environment.

I really enjoyed working with this team. My day was shared between making and preparing pizzas, delivering food to customers and also cleaning dishes and the store.

It was ok

The job was good. making pizzas was fun but the management was bad the bosses were rude and employees were kinda of rude as well. They didn’t make me feel very welcomed

Pros

Got off early some days

Cons

Didnt get correct pay

free pizza and friendly working environment

I was a pizza maker, doing pizza for customers. we have clean and neat working conditions. Sometimes I worked as cashier and delivery. we had very friendly co-workers.

Pros

free meals

working here was a great experence.

working at panago was a great choice, they were so nice and they took there time to train properly. On a day to day everything was different you never had the same day as one before.

Relaxed atmosphere

Working at Panago's was a very enjoyable experience. Work days were typically short with a varying workload. Management was very kind. The only downside was that there wasn't too much room for growth.

Pros

Free personal pizza if you work over 4 hours

Wonderful Job

I had a great experience working at Panago Pizza. The management and staff were awesome to work with. Very clean and safe work environment with proper training.

fun workplace

i use to work at panago and then re started this year still love it. The people are always fun and upbeat. the facility is always well cleaned and looked after

Pros

free lunches

Not as bad as you think

I did not enjoy working at panago the people that worked with me were rude and pervy and the manager was rude and strict. But i did enjoy learning to cook pizza and fold them

Pros

nothing

Cons

no breaks

Staff and employers are very friendly and helpful when/if you need assistance or are new to the job. Great hours, clean atmosphere. Food tastes great!

not good enough

Good for first time workers coming from other country and partime workers fast pace work not good salary to get started with low starting salary enjoy you're stay

n a

I used to work at Denman Street. A very busy but great experience place to work. Plus I had an awesome Boss. I wold highly recommend working for Panago Pizza to gain some experience.

Workplace with jokes

panago pizza was great working place for me. at that place co-workers were full of humor the used to make fun of each other in ironical manner that workplace taught me many things like team work,co-operation,working as helping hand and team spirit

Pros

if you work more than 5 hrs you can have a small pizza for free

Cons

8hrs

A energetic fast pace workplace, thats a comfortable enviroment.

I did everything from taking out the trash to cutting lettuce and making dough for Pizzas.

Pros

fun place to work

Cons

low wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panago Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement