Panago Pizza
Happiness score is 60 out of 100

Panago Pizza Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative50 reviews
Canada50 reviews

Get prepared to take calls back to back without getting the time to even take a breath.

It's ok... a lot of work though. gets really boring sometimes. people are good though... made a lot of friends... sometimes feel like shooting myself in the head while dealing with stupid inconsiderate customers.

Does NOT pay very well. Only Plus is the PayDay Pizza.

Payday Pizza Fridays were the only highlights of working there. Not a solid reason to stay as getting paid in pizza for your hard efforts does not pay the bills. Need more opportunities for advancement and take interest in employees that show initiative. Also need better incentive programs with commission payouts as I sold thousands of dollars of countless add-ons to customers with no appreciation.

Pros

Free PayDay Pizza

Cons

Paid very poorly and always needed more hours.

Insights into Panago Pizza

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

fun coworks and graet manager

the best work experience that I think anyone has ever we worked in a fast-pace workplace, even though we have not been under pressure. great team working is one of the biggest reason for working there . Besides, we had a free meal portion at during our worktime.

Easy job flexible hours, most people can do better

The job itself is not so bad you just enter food orders into a computer, customers often dislike that they are talking to someone in a call centre unfortunately because they have the expectation based on other companies that they are going to talk to somebody directly at the store. It's an easy job to get the turnover is rather high though, and the pay is minimal. I've seen better management.

Productive and safe work place

Panago Pizza is a very safe place to work. People who have little to no work experience can learn many new skills while still having fun and productive workspace. The Panago team was very helpful and understanding of every situation that came up.

Good first job

Pros : Pretty chill environment that's good for your first job. Hours are flexible. Supervisors are nice and understanding. Cons: Forced to work Friday evenings

productivee

it was great. Good environment and lovely people. I liked being there. The pay was minimal though. Other than that, I loved working there and it was wonderful

bas

unfair managers. Boring wokrplace, you sit all day. They choose favorites, and do not respect others. Mangers are unfair and will team up on you. Bad experience

OK just not for me

working at the call center was okay. the training is very fast and could be spread out a little bit longer in my opinion. management can be helpful. worst part was the fact it's a little boring and tedious. you just sit and wait for calls, repeat the same script. there's some understanding if you make a mistake but i found i was made to feel a little stupid sometimes if i messed up. good job for students as schedules are very flexible. weekend evenings required. at least 2 out of 3 (friday-sunday)

2 pizzza greased thumbs down

Not flexible with scheduling. Always want people to work during sporting events. Negative daily coaching reviews. Super strict with times. Gloomy environment. Minimal pay.

Panago call centre

The Panago call centre is a great place to learn customer service skills and salespersons skills. It also helped me be very articulated with phone calls and how to deal with customer complaints, etc.

very nice and friendly, very easy going.. sometime it can be tough and management sometimes has no idea what is really going on. cannot move up easily or better yourself

Mentally exhausting, but a good environment.

The job itself is incredibly simple; pick up calls, fill in a ticket, repeat the same script. My co-workers were very pleasant and respectable, and the supervisors and managers were super easy to talk to and very understanding. Changing your hours was quite simple, and I got nearly constant full-time hour shifts. Though the job itself was easy and the people working with me were wonderful, in such a fast paced customer service job, you get your fair share of difficult customers on the daily. My only other complaint would be that after a while, it becomes mind numbing since the vast majority of calls will be the same thing.

Pros

Free pizza on payday

Cons

Mentally exhausting

Good atmosphere

Is a great place for college students who need a flexible schedule. Great incentive program. Pay is low for call center positions if you advance. The company does care about their workers until it involves paying more money. So, pretty typical.

Pros

flexible hours, incentives, coworkers

Cons

low pay

Very repetitive

Can be boring as sometimes you are waiting 15 minutes to be called, but overall the job is easy and straightforward. Supervisors are nice and always helping us out.

Pros

Pizza Friday's

Cons

Minimum wage

Amazing fun company to work for

I was with Panago for 5 years! The call center was like a close knit family with everyone supporting and encourage one another! managers and supervisors constantly support and encourage every employee to perform their best!

Pros

Free pizza on payday

Cons

Not much room for advancement

Flexible hours

- Busiest on weekend evenings - Flexible hours - Good job for young individuals - Friendly staff - Decent hours if you want it - Opens at 11 so you don't have to wake up extremely early

Pros

Free personal pizza every shift, friendly employees

Cons

not enough hours

Fairly relaxed but also stressful

While the management is fairly relaxed for being a call centre, it becomes extremely busy and stressful during rushes. There are not enough supervisors to handle calls. They provide free pizza on paydays and holidays. Only supervisors and management get benefits (medical, ect.) and it pays minimum wage. Close to skytrain.

First job

This was my first job therefore my experience in the kitchen and in cash were very minimal. I only remember it getting really busy on the weekends but that's pretty much it.

Glad I'm panagone

Supervisors were hypocrites (ate on the floor which isn't usually allowed and constantly on facebook) and one always talked to me like a 5 year old. Ordering system always crashes which causes stress and more angry complaints after the other. Coworkers were mostly very cliquey and loud kids. Upselling is stupid and needs to stop.

Pros

Made me drink lots of water and stay hydrated, located beside a sikh temple that serves free vegan food

okay

pretty boring - not very challenging and not a lot of room for growth. plus side is that you do have the option to work at home if you'd like. pay is okay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panago Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement