Panago Pizza

Panago Pizza Employee Reviews for Cook

Cook43 reviews
Canada43 reviews

pizzadoughdeliverycentrefreerushfoodorder

Such a wonderful place, great staff and great opportunities!

I’ve worked here for just about 3 years, and made some of the best of friends through being with these people every day 3-5 days of the week. Co-workers are always so inclusive, uplifting, and caring.

Pros

You essentially get a second family when you work here, never will be a day when you’re not excited to come into work.

Cons

There aren’t too many cons, maybe your start time because, it can take away opportunities to be with friends, and family sometimes.

Absolutely amazing place to work at

I have been working here for a couple months and I absolutely love the work environment. The owner and the supervisors are so patient with new workers and taught me everything in a very good manner.

Insights into Panago Pizza

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Nice

I like work there the manager and the co worker really helpful and I feel comfortable working there they are so flexible with you if you have something urgent

Great place for a first job

I love working at panago. My bosses are amazing and they recognize hard work, seeing as they work basically everyday themselves (not sure if other panagos are the same). They have flexible hours and are great for learning to work with a team. Definitely good for a first job as working with customers teaches you how to deal with good people and bad people, a skill that will help you in any working job.

Pros

Flexible hours, great staff, get a great discount on food.

Cons

Breaks are kind of hit or miss if you actually get them, head office can be a pain

Stressful, too competitive

Terrible. Very unprofessional managers. I learned how not to run a business. No cooperation and poor training. Hardest part - competing and fighting with drivers and management. Most enjoyable part- occasional great tips and friendly customers

Pros

Free personal pizza

Cons

Depressing

Beware

I worked at the panago in fort St John, The manager was less than someone I would ever consider as a person.We were The busiest panago in the franchise for approximately 8 years, The manager that came in didn't do anything, they sat around and stole from the company and now they have their own business in that area as a pizza company.The manager who took over after those literally let the company slide into a horrible horrible growth they could never recover she had no idea what she was doing she never was a part of the team unless you wanted to be her friend.The favoritism from that company was completely horrible, I was promised raises I never got it The owner is very distant and does not actually deal with his company at all from a viewpoint of the staff.

Pros

If you were friends with the manager you could get some good bonuses.

Cons

Having the manager's nieces get away with everything under the sun.

I recommend to others who are interested in working in the food industry.

I could take different positions in the same period and I could achieve excellent experience for all my business life. Working fast and deep accuracy skills are my achievement during working in Panago pizza.

I loved working here! Creston Papago is a great place to work, would recommend.

I really enjoyed my employment at Panago in Creston! The team was lively and worked well together. This is a fun and fast paced environment to work in!

Pros

Fast paced, fun

Cons

A bit stressful during rush

Goes from fast pace to slow real quickly

A lot of independent work or work with 1 or 2 other co-workers, there are things to do even if there are no orders to be made. You need a strong work ethic, small mistakes early in prep work may affect you later.

Cons

you may need to cover shifts a lot

Fun place to work

Management cared about the well-being of their employees. In down time and as we were doing prep or clean up, they would ask about school and family life.

good first job

godd place tio get your start would reccomend to a kid in shcool. doesnt pay enough for anyone living on your own though. They did not give me many hrs or great pay.

Was better still good

I worked at Panago for 2 years and I loved the experience. They train you well and the people you work with are always friendly. The hours are good if you are looking for part time but it's not the most reliable for people looking for a full time job to pay the bills

Pros

Decent breaks and discounts

Cons

inconsistent schedules that are subject to change, under new management

Fast pace workplace

It was a pleasant experience! The workers were nice and productive. Very clean store and they have great options for food. The scheduling was always fair and they respected their workers home life schedules

Pros

Free food

Cons

it was fun working there

- i used to make pizza toping and i also prepared salads. - i learned about safety in the kitchen. - workplace was good and i enjoyed working there.

Unprofessional

The job experience was awful, staff was unsanitary and not well organized. Did not receive payment on time, and was not notified of my starting shifts.

Good Fast Food work experience

An employee comes to work and usually starts making pizzas. When it isn't the peak period of the day then an employee can expect to be cleaning up the place, or doing the dishes. The Managers I had there were easy to get along with and would ensure employees know what is expected of them. The hardest part of the job is coping with the stress of making the pizzas during peak. It is expected that the pizzas are delivered to customers with the best quality. An employee can get anxious around this time and make mistakes more often. The enjoyable part of the job is the friendly customers that come in. Especially when an employee may have a bad day at work. Also customers service is highly valued which is a good value to have.

Pros

employees get a 25% discount which is higher than most places

Cons

you may or may not get a break

Fun work team

My job was a part time. The people I worked with were friendly and respectful. I learned how to clean dishes, and clean the restaurant, I also worked on making pizza and I worked on cashier.

Wonderful Experience

A typical day at work consisted of arriving early and preparing all of the ingredients and dough, and then answering phone calls to take customer orders. I would then prepare and deliver the product with help from a friendly staff that made work even more enjoyable. The hardest part of my job was also the most enjoyable which was managing the staff to produce the most efficient way to get the product to the customers in a timely manor that would make the customer happy. It was always an enjoyable work environment because of the staff.

Pros

Tips.

Cons

Sometimes very long hours.

making pizza

I work 5 days/week, I have two days off, I'm working Full time. I always start 5 in the afternoon until closing midnight. Before starting to work, It is important to us to be in proper uniform and to be neat and clean so we are always washing our hands properly and we maintain our workplace organize and clean. We are making pizza in our best way for our costumers for them to be happy. Before leaving our workplace we surely leaving the store organize and clean.

Fun environment, friendly coworkers

The hardest part about working here was the fast-paced environment sometimes and slow-paced other times. I love working here, though, because the whole place is very friendly and helpful.

Pros

great discount on pizza

Cons

can't think of any right now

Not a very good ppace

Panago was very unorganized and I found it was very dirty. But there was also a lot of harassment that went on in the work place as we worked and outside of work as well.

Pros

Lots of hours

Cons

Harassment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panago Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement