Panago Pizza

Panago Pizza Employee Reviews

Canada309 reviews
pretty good
The job was pretty good, not going to lie. always worked around my schedule for baseball and School, there was nothing really terrible about the job, everyone really worked well together.
I recommend to others who are interested in working in the food industry.
I could take different positions in the same period and I could achieve excellent experience for all my business life. Working fast and deep accuracy skills are my achievement during working in Panago pizza.
Can't depend on it
The job itself is good whether it's in the kitchen or delivery. The management team needs to work more on the leadership and communication style and how to be professional and not take everything personally. The Ladysmith location is divided into groups. The management team needs to speak English around the store and be fair to all employees. Also, they need to follow the company standard.
productive fun work place
In everyday working in panago i keep learning and enjoy it , I learned how to solve some trouble like customer question regarding the ingredients .i always make sure during my shift everything is organized before start and end of my shift .
Stressful and really frustrating environment
The work environment was really stressful. there were certain unethical rules made by the employer. no benefits and appreciation given. a lot of discrimination done.
affordable earning and super workplace
one thing.. just love that pizza. better working environment and love they divide work so to decrease the workload from every employee. also if working as a driver earn more from tips.
Pros
free 1 employee meal as a personal pizza and discounts on rest of the things.
Cons
less working hours sometimes.
Fun job, paid well
I worked at panago over the summer as a part time job. I was a delivery driver and my shifts varied in length from 3-9 hours depending on how busy it was.
Cheap owners
I worked here for around 2 months and while I was there I discovered a few things that make me never want to eat panago pizza again, and I have reported it and there were no repercussions. They have 3 Air conditioners in there, because it's hot especially during the summer. And none of them work and have never worked. In the summer cooks are literally sweating into the pizza they're making. Also it took an employee and his own money to fix a sink leaking all over the floor in the back room. I have also watched the owner all drop an entire container of toppings on the floor and just pick them up and put them back. He had hired me as a driver while his wife was on a 2 month vacation and the moment she came back I was gone. I wouldn't even recommend eating from this panago pizza let alone work there.
I loved working here! Creston Papago is a great place to work, would recommend.
I really enjoyed my employment at Panago in Creston! The team was lively and worked well together. This is a fun and fast paced environment to work in!
Pros
Fast paced, fun
Cons
A bit stressful during rush
Good place to started to have work experience.
Very faced pace work, need to follow company regulation, follow food and safety standards regulation. Take longer to have job performance review and streful.
Pros
Good for first time job.
Cons
Work pay very low.
Goes from fast pace to slow real quickly
A lot of independent work or work with 1 or 2 other co-workers, there are things to do even if there are no orders to be made. You need a strong work ethic, small mistakes early in prep work may affect you later.
Cons
you may need to cover shifts a lot
Great atmosphere, can be stressfull
Great people, great customers (some can be very interesting), Dinner time is hectic as with all food establishments. A fun place to work but don't expect much in the way of raises (especially if your a driver).
Was not paid properly
worked there for a short time and was not paid properly. The job was not a good fit for me so I decided not to work there any longer. Maybe things have changed.
it's fune to work in panago as a driver and morning prep.
it's a fun environment ,it is easy job and easy to manage time and work , the owner is friendly. you will be trained to talk to the customers and your ability to enhance your interpersonal skills.
Fun
I worked for a family business so I can't speak for non family owned one but the job is fairly simple and requires some muscle work every now and then when you're making dough. You get the to make everything from the ground up and if you're looking for a great side gig or part time job I would recommend it.
it was an ok job
management was new and wasnt very good at running the store it was slow didnt get a lot of hours and no one was properly trained and it was not a very good job
A great place to work
Amazing work culture of management that cares about their employees and does their best to help their employees improve and succeed. Great pizza, even greater people and experience.
Fun place to work
Management cared about the well-being of their employees. In down time and as we were doing prep or clean up, they would ask about school and family life.
Great job with great tios
I worked with Panago for over 10 years as a driver, on various locations Downtown, Yaletown, Broadway and Birch. Friendly stuff, good working environment and great tips. I was full time afternoon at the beginning, once this became my second job I cut the days./evening. Currently still working on call on Broadway location. For newcomers, students and everyone who looks for extra cash in pocket as second job it is great opportunity
panago is fun place to work
No one follow the rules of the work place for example all worker come late or they leave when ever they want and they make own there rule. There is no manger or team leader to lid the floor.
Good job
The owner/manager of my store was a great guy. Lots of down time but when it was busy you were going non-stop. Hours aren't great (working late on weekends) but the tips were good. Recieved a free meal with every shift over 5.5 hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panago Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9