Panago Pizza Employee Reviews

Good place to earn money as a delivery driver.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Port Moody, BC18 February 2019
You can earn good money on the weekends. Earn up to $100 in just 4 hours. Fast-paced work environment, good area for driving, nice customers who tip you very well.
Pros
50% discount on your own orders.
okay workplace
Cook (Former Employee) –  Mission, BC7 February 2019
shifts would change last min, and would be getting texts and calls during class and in the middle of the night around 1 am.
The boss was nice but would be racist towards me jokingly for being white.
Fun place to work and eat food
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC31 January 2019
Clean place and serves good food. The workers are incredibley nice and hard working. The work place it self is a little small but other than that, it’s an awesome place to get pizza.
Pros
Good food, kind people
Cons
Can’t buy individual slices of pizza
fun work place
Customer Service/Crew (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 January 2019
for the most part working at pango was somewhat enjoyable. one thing i did not like was all the different tasks assigned to me from cleaning and answering the phones to making pizzas and cashier. management was good, never had a issue with them.
Pros
free pizza to take home
Cons
lost of different tasks
Good atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC22 January 2019
Is a great place for college students who need a flexible schedule. Great incentive program. Pay is low for call center positions if you advance. The company does care about their workers until it involves paying more money. So, pretty typical.
Pros
flexible hours, incentives, coworkers
Cons
low pay
Professional
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2019
Learn a lot, enjoy working here as a customer service, the pay is good. As a employee i enjoy working here, with my boss and co worker. The work is challenging
Great afternoon part time job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 January 2019
This job was great for me while I went to school. Learned how to get places quickly. Hardest part of the job would be dealing with the afternoon rush.
Pros
Free lunches
Fast paced restaurant delivery and takeaway only
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Penticton, BC7 January 2019
Pizza place serving the community with quality and speed of service.
Serving with pride as one of the supporters of school's hot lunch program. One of the best pizza in town.
so much fun
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Campbell River, BC20 December 2018
the dynamic is always amazing, the owner and management is great, the hours are always pretty flexable, loved having it as a highschool job and would recommend it for any starter job.
Fun Workplace
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 December 2018
This job is great for students, as you can manage your hours with your school timings. The best part about this job; you get to learn how to make PIZZA!
Leur environnement de travailler est agréable
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 November 2018
Dans cette entreprise, il y a de respect quelconque un enfant ou une adule. Tous les travailleurs sont ensemble avec amour pour éteindre leur objective. Quand quelqu'un tombe malades tout le monde s'enquête de la personne. Tout le monde travaille heureusement, pas de conflit non seulement qu'on retrouve l'amour et bonheur et bonne éducation. L'employeur est très gentil, il donne le droit à toutes tes employées. C'est-à-dire tous les employés ont le droit d'exprimer ce qu'il ressent dans le travail. Panago Pizza est entreprise des avantages.
Pros
Ils offrent repas gratitude, l'eau, long pause
Cons
Je n'as rien trouve le point négative la bas.
Good
Shift supervisor and delivery driver (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC20 November 2018
Good company to work. Nice co-workers. Learned a lot of things which were required for the job. Franchise owner helped in all the ways possible from his side.
Good starting job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC4 November 2018
Got treated like dirt by boss but not all managers are good people.

Got paid minimum wage but got treated like we were paid $30 and expected us to work like it was 30. . But in reality, we rely on customers to tip to get paid that much. And after gas, only $20 an hour.
Great first job - is a job you want to keep
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 November 2018
I was hired at a young age and have stayed at the job for many years mostly because I enjoy the people I work with. The management has always been great, even after switching owners. If I had one complaint, it would be the salary. I know that the store cannot afford to pay part-time workers very much above minimum wage, but I feel like the amount of work I do exceeds the pay I receive (considering my amount of experience as well). Another plus however, is that the schedule is always very flexible and most of the time people will cover your shifts if you need.
Pros
Employee discounts
fun place to work, great staff. management is awful
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  edmonton1 November 2018
worked at panago for 3 years, was promoted to supervisor after 1 year, minimal pay increase for promotion. owner of store was difficult and cheap. no body willing to train staff properly
Pros
free meals for first year
Cons
free meals were taken away because owner was too cheap
Terrible place to work
Pizza Delivery (Former Employee) –  Cochrane, AB31 October 2018
Awful management, really selfish and unreasonable pay grade. The manager was always putting herself first and her employees second, would not recommend
Fun place to work
Delivery Person and in store operation (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 October 2018
A friendly place to work with extremely nice people around. Face to face with customer is an important experience for me. I got taught patiently on duty which didn't do really well.
Unprofessional
Cook (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK21 October 2018
The job experience was awful, staff was unsanitary and not well organized. Did not receive payment on time, and was not notified of my starting shifts.
friendly supervisors
Customer care representative/ Agent (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC13 October 2018
had fun working there, flexible hours, great people, good atmosphere, very helpful with everything, the management is great ! joob gets kind of repetitive
Good Fast Food work experience
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 October 2018
An employee comes to work and usually starts making pizzas. When it isn't the peak period of the day then an employee can expect to be cleaning up the place, or doing the dishes. The Managers I had there were easy to get along with and would ensure employees know what is expected of them. The hardest part of the job is coping with the stress of making the pizzas during peak. It is expected that the pizzas are delivered to customers with the best quality. An employee can get anxious around this time and make mistakes more often. The enjoyable part of the job is the friendly customers that come in. Especially when an employee may have a bad day at work. Also customers service is highly valued which is a good value to have.
Pros
employees get a 25% discount which is higher than most places
Cons
you may or may not get a break