Panago Pizza Employee Reviews

a great place to work
All Rounder (Former Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC15 April 2018
I loved working for Panago. the staff and the manager were amazing people it was never a dull moment working there. no complaints and I would definitely recommend working there to anyone. it was always a blast and I always looked forward to going to work
Pros
everything
Cons
no cons
good food and co workers
Pizza Chef/ cashier (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC14 April 2018
good place to work and make friend learned lots about making pizzas and taking orders and learning how to run cash and do it all with a smile on my face
Amazing place to work at while being a student
Training new staff (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC13 April 2018
My day would consist of handling at least 30 calls an hour. I would help with training new staff. Management was amazing, and understandable. I learned a lot on how to deal with customers.
free pizza and friendly working environment
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 April 2018
I was a pizza maker, doing pizza for customers. we have clean and neat working conditions. Sometimes I worked as cashier and delivery. we had very friendly co-workers.
Pros
free meals
Production Worker
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC29 March 2018
You would start your day getting changed and into the plant to work. Some of the employees there were nice to get along with. I learned that there is a lot more to an egg then you would think and that it takes a lot of work to work with eggs.

The management was ok in some of the departments. The hardest part of the job was the heavy lifting that was involved. After a while it was easy but you have to kind of find your own way to do things. So that you do not hurt yourself. But on of the things that they did was have meetings to let the employees know how the company is doing.
fun workplace
Part-time Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Callingwood North, AB23 March 2018
The staffs are friendly, accommodating and easy to work with. It is a fast-paced job environment. Management is good and it is close to my place. And they make pizza fresh and deliver it on time.
It Was Okay To Say The Best
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB17 March 2018
It was okay, to say the best. I was there for a little over a month. Although I never hated a shift working at Panago Pizza, there were still things that made working there unpleasent. I didn't get great hours, and when i did, it was usually during weekends. The staff was pretty good, everyone worked well with each other. It was extremely fast paced, there was never any down time, and going in for a shift tired wasn't an option.
Cons
Bad hours, work weekends, minimum wage.
very good atmosphere with helpful co-workers
Chef (Former Employee) –  Whitecourt, AB16 March 2018
Panago was very flexible and had a wonderful working environment, the co-workers I've worked with really helped me when I was overwhelmed and they were very supportive.
Pros
free meal if your shift was 5-6 or more
Cons
stressful working conditions and stuck in the kitchen.
Somewhere to get started
Cook/Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 March 2018
Very welcoming environment with positive coaches and wise instructors. Although the system was a little stone age, getting used to it was very easy. The platform is very limited for my ambitions, but i would definitely recommend it as a good start in customer service career.
panago
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2018
good work environment.
food is amazing.
Flexible hours
Delivery service prompt
always cater to peoples needs in terms of diet or food choices.

cons
no cons
Depends on the owner
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Moody, BC14 March 2018
I was giving incredible opportunities for advancement but they were not always followed through, and although you give to the company your time and hard work, it is not always appreciated or recognized
Flexible hours
Chef and Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON7 March 2018
- Busiest on weekend evenings
- Flexible hours
- Good job for young individuals
- Friendly staff
- Decent hours if you want it
- Opens at 11 so you don't have to wake up extremely early
Pros
Free personal pizza every shift, friendly employees
Cons
not enough hours
working here was a great experence.
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 March 2018
working at panago was a great choice, they were so nice and they took there time to train properly. On a day to day everything was different you never had the same day as one before.
Very productive and a joyful environment
Staff (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC5 March 2018
A typical day was making some dough, creating the pizzas, cut all the vegetables and folding pizza boxes.It seems like it was a very busy work-place and it sure was, however, we all always had fun during our work periods. The management was really good, they taught me a lot of things for example how to shape the dough and how to work the cashier. The workplace culture was mostly brown and some white people. The most enjoyable part of the job was WORKING.
working at panago is challanging and fun place
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 March 2018
work environment is great with complete management at workplace. everyone is cooperative. There is diversity at our workplace but still it is comfortable to work there
Pros
good working environment
Cons
far away
good
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Nelson, BC1 March 2018
great place to work friendly staff fun enviroment lots of differnt people work there and its usually busy diffrent postions to work at its a job and pays bills
Cook
Cook (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC27 February 2018
I like to work at panago but on the weekends store get busy then this seem a tough time for me . But management at panago is very good . Also my owneris very nice and polite with his employees
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Longhours
Fairly relaxed but also stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC22 February 2018
While the management is fairly relaxed for being a call centre, it becomes extremely busy and stressful during rushes. There are not enough supervisors to handle calls. They provide free pizza on paydays and holidays. Only supervisors and management get benefits (medical, ect.) and it pays minimum wage. Close to skytrain.
Relaxed atmosphere
PIZZA MAKER/CASHIER (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 February 2018
Working at Panago's was a very enjoyable experience. Work days were typically short with a varying workload. Management was very kind. The only downside was that there wasn't too much room for growth.
Pros
Free personal pizza if you work over 4 hours
Great starting place for the work-lifestyle.
Supervisor/Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 February 2018
As this was a starting place for myself and others that I know. This place has many great employees, and great management, all being friendly. Great workplace, and fun environment.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Low Pay (Min. Wage)