Toxic bullies. Try steal your pay
Fast paced, which I enjoyed.
Unorganized, which is a downfall.
Was terrible, too fast paced, confused people and bad food.
Tech work, job rotation.
Hot in the summer in the dispatch area as its next to the kitchen; busy on weekend and evenings at the dinner rush, friendly fun people to be around and the dish-pit is often alive with the witty conversations of the drivers who are waiting to go on their next run.
- What should you wear to an interview at Panago?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Panago Pizza?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Panago Pizza?4 people answered
- Do they hire mostly everyone?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Panago Pizza? What are the steps along th…4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Panago Pizza?3 people answered
- Does Panago Pizza allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Panago Pizza management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Panago Pizza, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Would this be a good job for a retired person looking for a part time job?3 people answered