Pan Pacific Whistler

Pan Pacific Whistler Culture reviews

Canada5 reviews

Clear

Good and friendly work environment most of the time. Can be stressful and not very nice if there is not enough support.

I learned a lot about cleaning and how to communicate with guests. The workplace culture was inclusive, helpful and supportive.The hardest part of the job was the cleaning of messy rooms, because you had to work harder in those rooms to get done on time.

Pros

Tipps, free Food

Cons

Stressful

Welcoming & Hard working workplace

I worked at the Pan Pacific Whistler for almost 3 years and I have nothing but positive things to say about the company! I am so grateful for the career opportunities they gave me as well as sponsoring me for my Permanent Residency. Management is always very approachable and willing to create the best possible work environment for all employees. I was lucky enough to interact with all departments and have made many lifelong friends as a result of the positive, friendly workplace culture. I highly recommend working for the Pan Pacific Whistler and am sad to say goodbye (for now)!

Pros

Wellness program, career opportunities, lifelong friendships, local discounts, free hotel stays, local tour deals

Jobs at Pan Pacific Whistler