Pan Pacific Whistler

Pan Pacific Whistler Employee Reviews for Maintenance Technician

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 4 reviews

Worst management and poorest ran department I have ever been in.

I worked here for multiple months and I absolutely CAN NOT recommend a job in this Maintenance department to anyone. The maintenance department at Pan Pacific Whistler is one of the most mismanaged places i have ever worked. No support or training is given. you are expected to know how to do everything the exact way management want it done without ever being formally shown. One of the maintenance managers constantly talks trash about all the maintenance workers (talks trash about my co-workers to me. and about me to my co-workers) The so called “director of technical services” is the rudest and most arrogant person i have ever met and is completely un-approachable. He has absolutely no time or interest in his workers and makes that abundantly clear. Offers no help or support and if you ask him a question half the time you are greeted with a short and snarky reply or even no reply at all. We are made to feel like garbage for asking a question. Tools are not supplied when requested. We spend half our day searching for the tools to do the job. Suitable safety and protective equipment is not supplied for handling acid used for the pools despite asking on numerous occasions. Standard working procedures are non existent and both managers run their buildings COMPLETELY different. You do something one manager told you to do and the other one cracks it at you. you then do what they want and you get in trouble from the other one (except you don’t hear about it instead you hear about it from a co-worker who had to listen to them trash talking you). Complete uniform was never supplied. -

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pan Pacific Whistler?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pan Pacific Whistler. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Job security/advancement