Pan Pacific Vancouver Employee Reviews

Decent job
Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 August 2018
The job itself is not hard. Fun? not really as you're constantly running around since you're the only staff in your position. Money wise ... The pay was alright but the tips were terrible .... great for slow times in the winter but sucks overall since you can't make walk away with more than 40$ in tips.
Great work environment
Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 April 2018
Very Good work place friendly people and great management team. Great people to work with. Being able to delicate tasks. I tend to do things myself. I loved the people I was working with vert professional and great work ethic.
Pros
Showers. staff food
Cons
Working all hours of the day and night
Best hotel I have ever worked for
Pacific Club Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 March 2017
The Pan Pacific provided me with a friendly and welcoming work environment. I came to the property because it was large and I was hoping for advancement opportunities, which is just what I got.
A good place to get a start and build your skills as well as for seasoned hospitality workers
Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 August 2016
The management team is very supportive of self improvement and hard workers. They seem progressive in work standards and safety. Co-workers are supportive.
Career Growth and environtment
Night Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 April 2016
The Pan Pacific Hotel was a great place to do my apprenticeship for culinary arts.

the connections made and skills learned at this hotel will carry me through my career forever
Intern Experience
Human Capital and Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 February 2013
I was at the Pan Pacific for the month of December. I had a wonderful time, I learned about hotel operations. Overall a good experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pan Pacific Vancouver. Our community is ready to answer.

Pan Pacific Vancouver Reviews by Location