Palladino Auto Group Employee Reviews for ConciergeReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I am a concierge at Oakville Toyota, the new management makes the environment feel very positive and full of energy. I have worked at many dealerships, but since the new ownership, I have never felt more appreciated for the hard work that I provide. They show appreciation to all staff and guest's.
Always work to do. Time goes by fast.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into Palladino Auto Group
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Fair pay for job
- Ability to meet personal goals
See more Palladino Auto Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Palladino Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.1 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Palladino Auto Group
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Palladino Auto Group?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Palladino Auto Group?3 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Palladino Auto Group?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Palladino Auto Group?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Palladino Auto Group?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Palladino Auto Group? How many vacation days do you get per year…One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Palladino Auto Group?