Palladino Auto Group Employee Reviews

Great Team!!!
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON13 May 2019
I enjoy working with the all the great teams at each of the dealerships that form the Palladino Auto Group. This is a very dynamic group that is growing at a rapid pace. This growth is creating new opportunities within the group and many NEW jobs in Ontario. Its a great time to join the group!
Pros
High paced work day - opportunity to grow - great pay
Used to be good, now it's a sinking ship
Automotive Technician 310S Red Seal (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 January 2019
Worked there for many many years, great group of people but unfortunately it's managed by a bouncy clueless and careless people with only their best interests in mind. This place is going down hill fast. I would never recommend anyone to the place
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Everything else
Great job
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON28 October 2018
Great place to work at. I would come in every day start by walking around the lot to see if cars were out of place, if they were id park them in their appropriate parking spot.
Great company and management team.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON19 April 2018
With new ownership and management, this dealership has become a great place to work. They want you to succeed and give you all the tools to make it happen.
Under New Ownership - Great Management
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON24 July 2017
I am a concierge at Oakville Toyota, the new management makes the environment feel very positive and full of energy. I have worked at many dealerships, but since the new ownership, I have never felt more appreciated for the hard work that I provide. They show appreciation to all staff and guest's.
Pros
Always work to do. Time goes by fast.
New Ownership... New Management Team
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON19 July 2017
I am currently working at Oakville Toyota. My experience here has been pleasant so far. The working environment is very positive and healthy. They appreciate their staff and believe in work/family balance.
good work environment poor managment
Express Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Oakville Ontario Canada27 March 2015
i was employed at Oakville for a couple years. through out my time there i enjoyed the work i did along with my fellow co-workers. however we all have lost count of all the promises that were never ever met by the management team.
Another place with not enough work
Receptionist (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Oakville1 August 2013
I answered the phone and directed call to the appropriate salesman. I learned a lot more about cars than i did before, but not much.
My favorite part of the job was when the truck full of cars I had to put them into our database, tag them and put the keys in the lock box.
Pros
not enough to do
Cons
Only girl in my area