Palladino Auto Group

Palladino Auto Group Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews
Innovative Dealer Group
A quick pace, young dealer group with lots of room for advancement and promotions with plenty of accessible inventory available from more than 9 open points.
well-situated store
Decent management to work with, co-operative and courteous fellow staff.
Wide variety of vehicle brands to suit everyone's taste & requirements.

Experienced & friendly Service staff to assist with any issues.
Absolutely no training provided. Phones and computer not working for my first 5 days on the job.
Your supervisor gets the best shifts with weekends off. The supervisor spends most of her time looking for something wrong with the employees performance. Highly stressful office the phone never stops ringing and each employee waits for the other to answer the phone. Customers are rude and very demanding. Toxic work place. This business has just been bought out by another car dealership. Very cheap company no Christmas party they want to do a pot luck and the employees bring their own food even though they take money from your pay each month to contribute to the Christmas party.
Completely incompetent
This place is just awful!! Completely disorganized. The service department doesn’t know how to fix cars, when they come up with all these excuses to cover there mistakes, there is zero compensation. Unprofessional from the staff. They have no tact in how they handle employees. I would avoid this place like a plague. Go buy a car elsewhere. The sales reps are on customers like vultures.
Pros
Pizza on Saturday
Cons
Unprofessional staff that lack leadership
Good workplace, great staff, amazing coffee
On a typical day I would prepare all paperwork pertaining to the lease, finance, and purchase of vehicles at Oakville Toyota and gather any other necessary elements. I would then call and confirm all my appointments for the vehicles to be delivered on that day (usually between 5-7 vehicles). Then comes meeting and greeting customers, signing all paperwork, and introducing them to their vehicle. The paperwork would then be submitted to Toyota headquarters to be catalogued.
Great Team!!!
I enjoy working with the all the great teams at each of the dealerships that form the Palladino Auto Group. This is a very dynamic group that is growing at a rapid pace. This growth is creating new opportunities within the group and many NEW jobs in Ontario. Its a great time to join the group!
Pros
High paced work day - opportunity to grow - great pay
Busy employment,lots of hours
Very knowledgeable staff, caring and problem solving. Incredible customer service especially sales staff, long hours, great salary and commissions, finance department excellent
Used to be good, now it's a sinking ship
Worked there for many many years, great group of people but unfortunately it's managed by a bouncy clueless and careless people with only their best interests in mind. This place is going down hill fast. I would never recommend anyone to the place
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Everything else
Great job
Great place to work at. I would come in every day start by walking around the lot to see if cars were out of place, if they were id park them in their appropriate parking spot.
Great company and management team.
With new ownership and management, this dealership has become a great place to work. They want you to succeed and give you all the tools to make it happen.
Under New Ownership - Great Management
I am a concierge at Oakville Toyota, the new management makes the environment feel very positive and full of energy. I have worked at many dealerships, but since the new ownership, I have never felt more appreciated for the hard work that I provide. They show appreciation to all staff and guest's.
Pros
Always work to do. Time goes by fast.
New Ownership... New Management Team
I am currently working at Oakville Toyota. My experience here has been pleasant so far. The working environment is very positive and healthy. They appreciate their staff and believe in work/family balance.
good work environment poor managment
i was employed at Oakville for a couple years. through out my time there i enjoyed the work i did along with my fellow co-workers. however we all have lost count of all the promises that were never ever met by the management team.
Another place with not enough work
I answered the phone and directed call to the appropriate salesman. I learned a lot more about cars than i did before, but not much.
My favorite part of the job was when the truck full of cars I had to put them into our database, tag them and put the keys in the lock box.
Pros
not enough to do
Cons
Only girl in my area