Paladin Security Employee Review

View all Paladin Security reviews

Worse company I have ever worked for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON13 April 2014
I worked for Paladin for a year and 4 months. I quit yesterday. I had them as a part time weekend job. I Was asked by my other job to work a day I normally work for Paladin. Now with this stupid company Paladin, seeing I used to work weekend nights. It was hard to take off. So it got to the point I asked my Co worker, the one who relieves me to work a different time than normal. He agreed. 2 hours before he was to come in he told me he wouldn't be coming in any longer. Then I had to get mobile to come in. Took 2 hours waiting. I pretended I was sick. When I left, the mobile went into the work computer and pulled my history and my conversations on Facebook. And the used them to argue that I have pretended to be sick. Yes that is true but they invaded my privacy. Tomorrow is Monday. I will be calling the labor board about this issue. I don't care about the job Cuz it was the worse pay ever. STAY AWAY FROM PALADIN.

They don't care about you. I had no life working for them. I worked 1 year straight and when I was eligible for vacation I was only allowed 4 days. I called in sick instead. I'm telling you stay away.
Pros
I quit, I quit, I quit, got to yell at management
Cons
Everything, pay is terrible, Co workers try to get you fired, managers don't care, They don't give you stuff when you need it. Can't take a day off.

Other Paladin Security Employee Reviews

Good Company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2018
About the best you will find in the secruity field. They train well and will even pay for your boots. Many undeserving and immature co-workers at Paladin with a bad attitude, unfortunatley.
Pros
Training, paid expenses
Cons
Poor quality of co-workers
fun, productive. entertaining
Security guard (Current Employee) –  88 west pender17 April 2018
very good company for starting in security. lots of opportunities to progress throughout this company. the pay is very minimal at the beginning what starting.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
bad pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Security. Our community is ready to answer.