Paladin Security Employee Review

View all Paladin Security reviews

Good, Hard, Work
Security Life Safety Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke9 November 2013
It depends on the site but hours are long. I have made the jump to a Supervisor and have since learned a lot of what goes on behind the scenes. I got to meet a lot of great People, and they were, for the most, part great to work with. The Most enjoyable part for me is interacting with the Public and putting a positive image on the Paladin brand.
Pros
Room for advancement, rapid growth
Cons
Many scheduling demands hard to meet, not enough manpower

Other Paladin Security Employee Reviews

Paladin Healthcare
Alberta Health Services Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 May 2018
It's the bread and butter for Paladin. Healthcare is very good to work with if you want a broad idea of security which consists of patrol, CCTV, Team lead cooperation.
I loved my job most days
General/ Loss Prevention, Supervisor, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 May 2018
I received four awards with Paladin.
I had a very traumatic incident, My doctor told me to take time off.
Paladin fired me.

I and 36 other people were in possible danger, no one came to help me even though I told them what was going on.
Official response from Paladin Security
16 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with our team. Please message us the complete details on our Facebook page and we will look into this matter further. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Security. Our community is ready to answer.