Paladin Security Employee Reviews

If i can give 10 stars I would
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2018
I loooooved working here great job lots of opportunities to grow, managment is amazing, understandable when a certain personal situation arises, if you show interest and willingness to learn and grow they will help you every step of the way. I would recommend Paladin to anyone whether you want to be a security guard or not. Pay is great definitely a place where you can make good money. My overall experience with Paladin has been nothing but exceptionalYou won't be disappointed!
protect patrons and property
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 October 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was having contact with different kinds of people.. The hardest part of the job was dealing with intoxicated persons in the mall.
Welcoming atmosphere and comfortable working conditions.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 October 2018
Friendly staff in the office and on the job sites. I enjoyed the day to day handling access control on the sites that I worked. The company helped me hone my skills as a security guard, report writing, and organization.
Pros
Friendly staff, good pay
Great Company to work for!
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC17 October 2018
I began with paladin as a new officer. They paid for all my training and placed me into a field I had interest in. This was supposed to be a 3 month job that I am now on my 5th year. Since then I've been promoted to a Supervisor in multiple departments. I recommend this company to anyone interested in Protection or looking for experience before applying to the RCMP.
Pros
Great Training, shift work is nice with a even spread.
Cons
Mostly nights
Well organized awesome management
Mobile Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC16 October 2018
Extremely good service, great work environment mobile crew is excellent very trustworthy with great service management is extremely helpful and supportive
Pros
Good pay, awesome staff
Cons
Night work
It was ups and downs working here like all companies
Patrol Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 October 2018
Its okay if you liked your co workers. A little disoganized at times. but overall working here was okay. You do not need to be out in the cold to long during the winter.
fun place to work if you enjoy shift work
Guard (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON10 October 2018
was in different roles and worked at many hospitals as well has warehouses. management was nice and easy to talk to! would definitely go back if they paid better
Pros
easy schedule to work with
Cons
not paid enough
Not the Job for Me
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 October 2018
For the majority of my time at Paladin Security I spent my days "watching" formed patients at the hospital. I learned that this was not the right atmosphere and not the right position for me to be in, so I changed jobs entirely. The workplace culture and management style were both less than ideal (to put it nicely). The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know new people and my colleagues, but one of the hardest parts of the job was also interacting with combative individuals.
Stressful, depressing and lies
Mobile Officer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 October 2018
Management makes promises the stuff of pay raise. Two months after the meeting there was no pay raise. They want you to work extra hard because their clients were not happy with them. All that pressure goes onto the security staff. On top of all that they want you to do extra work for them at the end of your shift. After 16 hours shift they want to return to work back on time.
Pros
For mobiles there are hours
Cons
They expect you to clean their mess because they can't do it for themselves.
productive and learning place to work
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON7 October 2018
It is a previlage to work for paladin security services. The most important and best thing is you can pick up shifts any time at any available locations in GTA area.
A great company to learn all about Security
Hart Officer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 October 2018
I've been working for a few months now and I am very satisfied with Paladin!

There are a conglomerate amount of topics why Paladin is a great company, but I will only list three things that I liked the most; They have flexible hours, they have tons of online material you can learn from, and they encourage job advancement.
Pros
Flexible Hours
One of the Bestest Companies to work for
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS26 September 2018
I worked for Paladin Security in Halifax and its the one of the best if not the best company i worked for beyond far , they are really understanding and they work with you . AMAZING management . Hours are always available Full Time , Part Time or Casual whatever you want .. i cant say enough good things about them . Some of the Jobs can be stressful however Paladin understands and again management is good and they work with you threw anything that you have to deal with .
Pros
Management is Great, Hours are amazing, Their Flexibility Theres so many Pros to the Job
Cons
Long Hours, Can be stressful at times
Company for the Short Term.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL26 September 2018
This is a great company to work for. What makes it great is your co-workers. Working in the health care security field some sites are low risk and some are very high risk. And for Officers working at dangerous site and i feels like the company cares about the money and not your safety, and you're only a number. There are a few good bosses kicking around but like everywhere you have your bad boss which makes working horrible. Can't depend on management to have your back. Only your co-workers have your back. Great work experience but the pay definitely not worth the risk our life are put through on a daily bases at some sites. But the company depending on your boss will definitely help work around your schedule or emergency life events that come up. In summary i love working for Paladin Security, but there is some issues i would fix.
Pros
Great Experience, friendly staff at certain sites, can be very flexible.
Cons
Not a Career, low pay for the life risk at some sites.
Rewarding Career and the Company to help get you there
Portfolio Resource Coordinator and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON26 September 2018
Paladin Security is one the most rewarding places to work.
It doesn't matter what your goals are coming in; Police Officer, Border, Corrections, Security Professional, etc. Paladin will help get you there!

When I started in 2011, I had no intention of still being with Paladin, this was a stepping stone, but you cannot help being submersed in the culture of Paladin Security. A place you actually enjoy coming into work everyday, surrounded by people you WANT to work with, serving people you enjoy helping.

Paladin believes in "Promotion from Within". in 2011, I started as a casual security guard. Before I knew it, by 2016, I was a Security Supervisor, and by 2017, part of Management as a Portfolio Resource Coordinator and Trainer!

One of the greatest things about our staff here at Paladin Security is the level of professionalism across the board. Our candidates are required to go through a 12-Step Selection Process so that we make sure we have the best of the best!

Come join an amazing team!
Pros
Paid lunches; Benefits, Career Advancement Opportunities; Best Managed Company
Cons
low paying industry
Great Comany
Client Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON26 September 2018
I have worked my entire career in the security industry with Paladin Security. I have been with the company since 2011 when I started as a casual guard.

Paladin Security as a company likes to hire from within, promoting their employees from front line roles into leadership roles; who better to be in a leadership role than someone who understands the job extensively.

Paladin Security understands the importance of taking care of their employees. An example of this is the Employee Care Coordinator role that is in place. This person is designated to work on improving the employee experience at the company and assist employees however this can, even if this may be working with management and HR to accommodate an employees needs that may be unique.

Paladin is a fast growing company with industry leading standards. I am proud to be a part of Paladin Security Group and look forward to many future years.

From a front line role up to a leadership role, I would recommend anyone to join Paladin if they are looking for a career in the security industry.
Pros
pay, training, employee focus, advancement opportunities.
An excellent compay to work with if you are looking for a security job.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 September 2018
A very well organized, excellent company to work with. They give you all the benefits like health insurance and paid vacations once you have worked with them for 6 months or more.
Good employer with several opportunities for learning new skills
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL20 September 2018
Worked here for 5 months in one town. I was told if I had ever moved to St John's, to call them up and they'd have a job waiting for me. Went into the office when I moved a year later and was offered a job right away. Worked for another 14 months, and during that time Recieved many emails about internal job postings for jobs in the area both at the same level of employment as well as advancement. Upper management very understanding when issues arrived where I needed time off. Very flexible for scheduling time off. A lot of employee perks available as well as medical/dental benefits.
Pros
Plenty of room for advancement/job change, medical/dental benefits, other perks, flexibility in schedule
Team work is important part in it
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 September 2018
got to learn many things. like working as a team and also helping people while on the job. hard work is needed but it pays off well. had a great HR department.
Great company to work for
Evening Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Manitoba18 September 2018
My Time with Paladin has been enjoyable and like coming to work.
I have leaned the life of a security guard in Manitoba and with paladins help to move forward and grow my Career.
great company to work for!
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Drumheller, AB17 September 2018
Overall This company gives you strong job security as well as the opportunity to excel within the company. they offer an extensive training resource that is extremely useful so you can learn at your own pace. Fantastic company, your treated like a real person.
Pros
Training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Security. Our community is ready to answer.