Paladin Security Employee Reviews

security officer
Security (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 August 2018
poor communication with the workers, have to pay for your uniforms. sites are very limited. coworkers are very friendly and easy to get along with. good pay.
Great Work Environment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON14 August 2018
I have been with Paladin for almost 7 Years. There has constantly been opportunity for advancement and promotions. Salaries are comparable with the local market. Management is always friendly and helpful.
Pros
Paid Vacation, Benefits, Free Uniforms, Yearly Boot Allowance, Constant Training
Great Experience Working With Paladin
security guard (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 August 2018
It is a great working experience and i love to work with paladin and looking forward for a long term employment with paladin.All the staff is good and cooperative. Now i am working in a sunridge mall ,the supervisor the trainer all the staff is so cooperative that i love to work with them .I really thanks the paladin for hiring me.Thank You.
Pros
cooperative, benifits and many more
Cons
i dont find any cons in here.
good
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 August 2018
The workplace was good. I had a great time working there. The enjoyable part of the job was that It was the easiest job I ever did. The hardest part of the job was to deal with fire situation.
Great company to work for
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON9 August 2018
I have worked with paladin for a few years now, my experience in security has been able to achieve growth by the various positions paladin has provided me to experience. Management are accommodating, pleasant, easy to work with and always available for help you may need, no matter what time it may be. Great company to work for!
Pros
Friendly staff, great supervisors.
Great place to work with a supportive culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 August 2018
Having had the experience to work at different branches, it is evident that Paladin Security cares for their employees across the board.

Working in a variety of capacities for the organization over my time has provided me with a wealth of knowledge in the security industry and really highlights the promotion from within philosophy that Paladin feels so strongly about.
Pros
strong corporate culture, supportive
Over worked and Underpaid
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB7 August 2018
Currently contracted out and Working 4 12hr Days/Nights working side by side with people making roughly twice what I am currently making. Expected to work with less training and equipment as the in house employees.
Pros
4 days off
Cons
4 12hr Days/Nights
Poor Front Office
Guard (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 August 2018
They ghost hours if you try to make things better. Poor culture work atmosphere and if you try to complain to the people at the top and the unfairness they hear your complaint then drop your hours so you have no choice but to quite. They could care less you have a family to feed or the fact you where doing a great job, and they have no clue what goes on at other sites... Your set up to fail!!!!
Pros
Cons
Poorly Managed
Contracted through Paladin
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR/OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 July 2018
The contractor was great, the company was not. It was a stepping stone to a better career. The co-workers were wonderful and were fun to work with, but the Paladin Supervisors were generally not on the employees' side. There was a lot of backstabbing and stepping on others to make themselves look good in their boss's eyes.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
Not great Paladin Supervisors
good place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MB23 July 2018
Nice place to work. the salary is minimum which not the best part, but for students, it's a good place to start with. The best is traveling in other small towns..........
Not the best but Not the worst
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 July 2018
I'll be honest, this industry its rare you get someone who capable of doing their own work without supervision. Its difficult nowadays to get the two in one person. The management is horrid, they'll double book you for a shift and then you'll lose out on 8hrs(12hr shifts, 4 hrs gets covered) and then ask you to work an extra day to make up for the money.
Pros
first hand experience in the real world within the medical security industry.
Cons
Horrid pay, and generally working for a company who only sees you as a number.
good company to work with
Security Guard/Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2018
good company to work with and works around your personal days too. some of the sites are boring but pay is good for the job and working with a really good team. management wise, they work with you and benefits are amazing.
Pros
work around your person life
Cons
nothing
Work is Work
Security Officer/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 July 2018
Good Job, has great job security. If you want to work you will work. But keep in mind that Security field does not pay as well as you think it would be. Great bridge program to other fields.
Very understanding and supportive
Security Guard Watch (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 July 2018
Very very good company. Competitive wages. Benefits are great. Very friendly people. Flexible hours. Staff is very dedicated to their job. Easy to advance in your job.
Wasn't overly impressed
Guard (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 July 2018
Worked for the company on site for a little under 2 years. Most of that time was spent on the Albian / Jackpine site as a fly in. Job was easy enough and the pay was decent but trying to get vacation time confirmation and properly fitting uniform proved to be difficult. Management at the time was inexperienced in the field and was rarely seen
Very Unprofessional
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS13 July 2018
I applied for a position and with my level of education and experience which was far above many in management they wanted me to work entry level. I declined then started getting emails regarding personal information and client information. when I brought it to their attention they were rude like I had done something to hurt their company when in fact if I shared the info I had (and still have) it would probably cost them alot of money in lost contracts. Not a professional organization at all.
Gained a lot of knowledge
Bylaw Officer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 July 2018
I started at Paladin to gain experience in law enforcement. I have worked at Paladin for four years in August. I have gained a lot of knowledge. I have learned how to deal with many conflicts. Overall I have gained a lot of knowledge that I will use towards my career in law enforcement.
bad
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 July 2018
bad job for anyone tryna work full time and make good money in winnipeg manitoba, canada. try another company so that eou cna be a happy employee and develop skills
Pros
low pay
Your typical security industry
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 July 2018
Paladin is your typical security industry. They do not care for your personal wellbeing, nor do they care for a living wage, if you like horrid work environments and subpar hourly rate then this is your company.
Pros
Stable hours
Cons
Horrible wages.
Not a great company
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 July 2018
I feel the management team does not look out for you. you are just a number.
you are expendable and clients will hire and fire on whim.
there is not much placement unless you want 15 dollars and hour.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Security. Our community is ready to answer.