Paladin Attachments Employee Reviews

Toxic!
Customer Service and Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Akron, OH6 February 2019
Juvenile atmosphere. Micro managed to the utmost degree! Product all over the yard they built before they had sold. Poorly run and managed. Lots of turn over.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poorly run.
Customer Service/Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MI26 December 2018
Not a good place to work. Upper management promotes friends and relatives and doesn't notice the bigger picture. High turn over with low pay and benefits. Bank owned and CEO walked out after I was let go.
Good company overall
Assembly Line Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TN4 November 2018
I enjoyed working for Paladin Attachments, although reworks would often get in the way of planning. For example we'd have orders for cutters going out but before we could fill those orders the paint booth would have 50-100 cutters that had to be repainted before the planned ones could go into the paint booths causing a lot of cutters getting piled up outside until we could get back on track.
Pros
Competitive pay and benefits
Cons
jobs would switch at any given time
Fast pace, high expectations
Team Leader OEM Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Dexter, MI14 October 2018
Paladin taught me a lot in all facets of the business, including purchasing, scheduling, production, and sales. I enjoyed my experiences that Paladin provided me.
Materials Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IA10 August 2018
This is one of the busier plants, and we work hard, and are appreciated for it. The people that work with me are great and will do anything they can to help you out if you need it.
Great Company
Product Applications Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IA28 July 2018
This is a great company with a strong vision for the future. Positive attitudes. Good management. Dedicated and experienced employees. Couldn't have asked for a better employer.
welder at paladin
Welder (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IA19 July 2018
I would highly recommend paladin to anyone in the Delhi and Manchester area. The work space was always clean and safe. The staff was extremely nice and welcoming.
Great company with a strong future
Quality Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TN11 June 2018
I was lucky to grow rapidly in 4 years with Paladin from intern to basically the quality manager with a few other roles in between. The fact that Paladin was leading an organizational transformation into a culture of excellence was the key reason for my success as talent from all across the globe brought knowledge and skills from the automotive and aerospace industries that I could learn from...
Pros
Great vision, overall leadership, opportunity to travel, opportunity to learn
No growth
Robotic Welder/Programmer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, IA21 May 2018
Would not recommend anyone to work here. Better opportunity in other places. Doesn't respect its employees and tries to undermind its employees. Going in the wrong direction. No innovation whatsoever and lagging behind compared to other companies.
Pros
Get paid
Great Work Environment
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dexter, MI8 March 2018
I was brought in for a very specific project, to create and document; PFMEAs, control plans, and work instructions. So on a day to day basis I would be doing these things.
I learned a lot about multiple different manufacturing steps, as we made our products from raw material to end product. I learned all of the things that can go wrong in these processes and how to properly address/fix them.
My manager was very laid back and extremely kind. We would meet bi-weekly to discuss progress as well as how things are going in general.
I worked in a team of three with two industrial engineers, we would work together to make sure all of the things we were doing matched and made sense, checking each others work constantly. Both very smart and talented people who are great colleagues.
The hardest part of the job is convincing a lot of the on the floor team members/operators on a change in their working style. Any suggested changes were met with immediate criticism and usually attempted very halfheartedly.
Most enjoyable part of the job was being very open and honest to anyone and everyone who worked in our facility. There were no secrets hiding from anyone, and if there was ever an issue with anything it would be taken care of by everyone not just one person on their own. Everyone was willing to help everyone to get the job done.
Pros
Relaxed work environment, Nice coworkers, clear work objectives
Cons
Age differences in colleagues

Want to know more about Paladin Attachments?

Ask a question
Great Company
Product Applications Engineering- (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IA21 January 2018
Continuous opportunities to learn. Small town. Great employees. Dated manufacturing equipment. Embracing modern manufacturing practices. Growing company. Relaxed management but sometimes too relaxed.
Unreliable management and low wages
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MI19 December 2017
I've seen MANY people let go over the past 3 years.
The management is terrible, they constantly create a stressful worn environmental. Many employees are unhappy and overall rating of Paladin....... IT SUCKS!!!!!
Pros
Low wages. ( lol)
Cons
Revolving door of employees and management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ohio3 October 2017
New President and entire senior level of management turned over completely in less than a years time. At least 100 people have lost their job since 2015. Average stay is a year or less.Executive, Senior and mid-level management is all a joke! The only good thing is that they burn through employees so fast at every location they are constantly seeking new talent so you can get whatever salary you ask for upfront but be prepared to sell your soul to the devil.
Pros
Cons
Just about all of it!
Paladin was a great place to work until it was sold by Dover Corp
OPERATIONS LEADER (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MI6 July 2017
Paladin was owned by Dover Corp for most of the time I was there but it was sold to a private equity company and it changed fundamentally. The successful leadership team that I was a part of is all gone now.
Pros
Great brand equity, company was very profitable and growing
Cons
The new holding company was never happy with anyone, turnover increased a lot
Company is process of change
Supply Chain Leader (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IA1 June 2017
Company was sold to management group and looks to have additional changes coming through. workers are very nice and do well together. Strategic sourcing is being developed with new leader
Pros
non
Cons
non
average employer, seasonal OT, not great benefits
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MI2 November 2016
Hours vary
Lots of temps
focus on bottom line, not quality
Friendly people, but do their own thing
Benefits are not good
Pay could be better
Management says one thing, does another
Productive and fast paced environment
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TN7 September 2016
Great place to work. Good advancement opportunities. Company is growing at a good rate. Team member building and training on a daily basis. Safety oriented work environment
Pros
Great pay, advancement opportunities
Cons
Needs more space to grow
Not recommended
Plasma Operator (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IA16 April 2016
If your looking at a job at the Delhi or Manchester locations don't bother. This place is the most corrupt place I have ever worked period. Unless you are from Delhi or you own a Harley your life at this place is going to suck.
Pros
No pros
No qualified Upper Management
material handler (Former Employee) –  Michigan23 November 2015
The work was a bit physical, but it was enjoyable, made the day go by fast. I WAS NOT impressed with the "shop floor" management. When I was faced with an issue I turned to my leader and often found more times than not that my leader wasn't qualified enough to know how to handle my issue. This was very frustrating and stressful. I truly liked working with my co workers.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Akron, OH10 October 2015
The job is great place to work. great pay great benefits. You have the ability to work from home as needed. when traveling for them everything is paid for. they had no problem buying special tools you may need to do your field work.
Only thing negative I could say about the company is they have hired to many micro mangers that don't have a clue what it takes to do work out on the road

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paladin Attachments. Our community is ready to answer.