PagerDuty Employee Reviews

Well funded, young crowd, all the amenities, lot's of turnover
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA23 October 2018
PD has everything: nice lunches, beer, a hot selling product, lot's of ambitious people, snazzy open office, high turnover, inter-departmental fighting, pretty good compensation, standing desks, too many company meetings.

Sales gets great treatment, yet has the most volatility. People come and go a lot. Generally people in Sales are nice and not very back-stabby. Management was all over the place when I was there but may be more stable now.

Quotas and territories were all over the place while I was there too, but that may have improved since.

Sales people have to deal with lots of attitude from Sales Enablement, Product, Finance, and Customer Support. My recommendation is to make friends with all of them from the beginning. If you don't, then prepare for attitude and politics.
Pros
Free lunches, nice open office, energetic feel in the office, good brand recognition, good compensation/benefits
Cons
lot's of turnover, easy to disappear into the crowd (not close knit culture), inter-departmental fighting and distrust
Pagerduty is a great company
Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA29 November 2017
Pagerduty is an awesome company. It is truly the best place I have ever worked. Great Culture, very diverse, super supportive, cutting edge technology, good management, excellent benefits, competitive salary.
Pros
Awesome Culture