PAE Employee Reviews

Big Company but greedy
Federal Contractor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA19 April 2018
Quick and slow environment. Sometimes the schedule is over the top. I learned simple words from different language.
Management locally are good but the the company were greedy this year. They took out healthcare and welfare, cut off wages and hours but then in other states they hired many people. Doesn't make any sense. Very diverse workplace. When scheduling is crazy over the top mistakes sometimes happen and you need to correct it ASAP to how many government channels. I learned bio-metrics and
processing different people from all over the world is worth it. I enjoyed my job everyday.
Pros
Discount on rental cars and phone services.
Cons
Healthcare and wage.
stressful management
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 9001215 April 2018
Low salary
no vacation and or sick leave
constant changes that are not always clear
There's a lot to learn
workplace culture is varied but no-one works as a team
Enjoyable part of the job it's close to home
Pros
close to home
Cons
low pay
Live and work in the Bahamas
Electronic Technician III (Current Employee) –  Andros Island, Bahamas14 April 2018
Fun place lots to do on time off. Nice beaches and Nassau is only a 10 minute flight away. Provided housing is decent. Food at mess hall is of good quality.
Pros
Awesome beach
Cons
Store has trouble getting inventory
Playing with friends cricket
Supply Teacher (Current Employee) –  Velāyat-e Kandahār13 April 2018
it was so good company but we have one problem with them about the salary was so less
when everyone come saying that the salary is so less
and transportation Problems
Pros
launch
Cons
Worst Aviation Contract Company ... EVER!!
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  OCONUS9 April 2018
This has been the worst company that, in my 20 years in aviation, both commercial and military contracts that I have worked for. PAE does not pay a competitive rate for OCONUS A&P Mechanics.

PAE Management does not listen to the work force on ground who know what the customer wants and PAE Management make promises that it cant deliver and is in a constant state of confusion. PAE Management will lie directly to your face in order to gain what they need from you, because they either lack the knowledge or ability to put together a comprehensive aviation program.
Pros
Cons
Everything about PAE, PAE Management very disorganized
Una empresa proyectada y estable
Gerente de negocios para latinoamerica (Former Employee) –  colombia9 April 2018
Empresa con mucho valor agregado, cultura americana enfocada a la productividad y los servicios y proyectos de ingenieria, arquitectura y aviacion
Good
Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Clarksburg, WV9 April 2018
I very much enjoy working at for PAE, a great company with a good future. PAE is currently still growing where I am and will continue to grow in the future.
working with files
Clerk 1 (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KS6 April 2018
typical day of work,work nights, enjoyable job , people work with is great . Management questionable , hardest part of job working nights and getting off at midnight.
Pros
people you work with are great
Cons
management
Stressful and Hostile work enviroment
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA3 April 2018
The overall purpose for what the company is supposed to do is excellent. However, when the program was put together it was poorly arranged. Conflicting policy and procedures between the company and the customer. Management and workers do not abide by policy and cut corners.
Pros
Great Finished Product
Cons
Procedures
Great Place
Construction Surveillance Technician Lead (Current Employee) –  Virginia3 April 2018
Great to work and good pay. Lot's of work available to those who want it. Great management team that really took care of employees. Like to hire from within for management roles.
Great company to work for
Government Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GA2 April 2018
The environment was very productive and supportive, all of the managers and reviewers were knowledgeable and helpful. Opportunities were provided to succeed and limits were not placed on individual initiative.
Good people but handcuffed management
Construction Surveillance Technician (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VA2 April 2018
There are a lot of great CST and some of the management but the higher ups make it next to impossible to move up in the field. Not all promises are kept and leads to frustrations among the workers and a high turn over.
Pros
Lots and lots of hours and different locations to work
Cons
management, pay
avoid PAE at all costs
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL30 March 2018
If you love stress and lifting heavy boxes all day, you'll love PAE. Job duties nothing like job description. No advancement to becoming a Federal Employee.
Pros
Cons
stressful, heavy boxes to lift, nothing but lies and stress
Poorly organized
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA30 March 2018
PAE has a rich history of international support. The negative is PAE is very unorganized and places added stress to many of their employees. Many employees wear many hats which will bleed into another employees area of work at times. PAE has committed and smart people leading the ship but they are in a state of transition due to many new company acquisitions. Its a fairly volatile environment at the moment but will normalize at some point.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Unorganized
Great company, poor local manager
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  El Salvador24 March 2018
I thought the company was really good, but the local manager was a narcissist and made the experience difficult. I enjoyed the work and the other employees but PAE should have removed the manager due to his control freak mentality.
Human Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Afghanistan23 March 2018
Thank you for an excellent experience to serve as a contractor with you. Though you offered a salary a bit lower than I'd prefer, I can't complain as it wasn't horrible.
Pros
Quick responses to questions from management.
Cons
Lower-than-average Pay
Good Company in a tough spot
Hangar Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA22 March 2018
My experience with the company has been nothing but positive. The contract operation we work on has significant challenges and roadblocks and that makes the work difficult and many blame that on "the company". The company provides good support within the confines of the contract and all interaction with the corporate core has been positive.
love working with aircraft
Supply Technician, Contractor Affiliate DHS (Current Employee) –  Selfridge Angb, MI21 March 2018
On a daily basis I got to come into work and deal with aircraft, which has always been something I've been fond of doing. on a typical day I order anywhere between 20-50 parts for our aircraft pending if there is an inspection going on. the work load is enough to keep be busy and yet not enough to push me over the edge.
Pros
full-time
Cons
far drive
Its all about the investors
Mechanic 1 (Current Employee) –  Fort Carson, CO19 March 2018
PAE IS THE REASON FOR THE UNION BEING VOTED IN! We had to contact the US Department of Labor to get our benefits straightened out. There were numerous employees who were being over charged for benefits and some were paying into the benefits and not being covered. They are only about lining the investors pockets and do not give the employees any credit for jobs well done. They also do not weed out the bad and lazy workers.
Cons
Very expensive health care!!!!
Productive and fun work place
Material Handler/Power Jack Operator (Former Employee) –  Barrington, NJ16 March 2018
Work hard and get good benefit.
The job able to build you a better work athlete and active.
Great place to work out and meet good people.
It's a big Warehouse and parking lot.
Earn great experiences.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAE. Our community is ready to answer.