Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. - PSSI

Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. - PSSI Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
its fun to work here until your co workers become rude to you hahahahahahaha but i recommend working here but the hard thing is holding high pressure hose.
Pros
get paid every week
Cons
issa tough job dude
The job itself is rather easy now, however everything else about it is awful. You will not be treated fairly, everything comes down to favouritism. Which is rather normal in this area. Only concern is meeting nightly deadlines.
My time there started ok, but quickly became toxic. the managers were rude and not very patient at all. I was protected on several occasions but in the end the employee is always expendable
Pros
Cons
many
its fun when you work at night with so kind of manager and beautiful workers. I really like it. Also I learned different culture especially the way they eat.They all come together and eat together with love.I have got learned so many things. I don't want leave this job but I want to study that is the only thing.
Pros
work night time
Cons
9 hours
Its nice working with packers friendly staff easy to work with.my location is at steeles and Hannah road. Only that i works night i started from 10pm until 230 am as i say i love working for packers but am looking for a job with more hours.
Pros
Cons
4hours