Packers Plus Employee Review

View all Packers Plus reviews

Friendly workplace which encouraged quality work
Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 January 2017
Packers Plus was a friendly and comfortable workplace. They encouraged learning and improving your skills and always tried to take care of their employees.

They emphasized getting the job done right the first, which in my department meant series of checking and approving of documents. This ensured the publishing of quality and accurate materials.

The most difficult part of the job was reaching out and trying new things to expand my skills and responsibilities. But I realize this was important for growth.

Some aspects of the job required fast-paced projects to be completed in a short time-frame.
Pros
Lunches, gym, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Occasional short deadlines

Other Packers Plus Employee Reviews

Stressful and disrespectful work environment.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 February 2019
I never really felt appreciated at this company. There is not much room to grow or advance in the company. Was treated poorly by management and other employees.
Strong values and sense of pride
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 September 2018
The company values are strong and lived out day to day. Each person is valued for their contribution. The standards are high and there is supports in place to help employees to achieve and maintain the standard.
Pros
They walk the talk
Cons
Volatility of Oil & Gas Market