Pacific National Exhibition logo
Pacific National Exhibition

Pacific National Exhibition Employee Reviews

Great summertime job

Excellent job to have fun, stay busy and keep in shape. Many of the people have been there for many years and have a great attitude in being in a new employees shoes. The pay isn't out of this world but considering how not fun many jobs are it made up for it.

Awesome

Great place to work but there is an extreme variety of co workers. Good working environment and the company opens eyes to future employers. Nothing further to report!

Very enjoyable workplace

A fun, engaging, and enjoyable workplace filled with a great culture from staff. Lots of laughs and smiling as you definitely enjoy your time working here.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work. All the managers and supervisors are easy to get along with and understanding when mistakes happen. Make new friends and happy environment. I loved it here.

Pros

Change the schedule to suite your needs, no questions asked

Cons

None really.

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day working at the PNE was busy but fun. You got to meet new people every day and just talk to them while you worked. It was amazing to see how quickly you bond with people and create those new friendships. Management is great there and they are all so kind, caring and funny. The hardest part of the job was cashing out at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was just being able to talk to your fellow employees and get to know them.

loved working here

I had great co-workers and it was always fun I enjoyed my work and would love t o go back next year and every year after it's lots of fun. yes the work was hard but it was also loads of fun.

Great Job

Was a ticket office attendant during the fair. Great place for a short summer job. Supposedly they’ll only hire 15 and older, but they will hire some a little younger (14) if capable and competent. Great discounts and reasonable pay. Great if looking for a short summer job and live nearby.

Pros

Discounts, coworkers

Cons

Only seasonal jobs

Fast-paced but fun

Very fast-paced and requires you to adapt quickly, but never boring. You learn many useful skills along the way and quickly become a necessary part of the team very quickly.

Pros

good wages and hours

Cons

competetive hours

Fun place to work

Was a great place to start. Great working environment

Chaotic but fun place to work

It is chaotic if you are working during The Fair at The PNE, but it is filled with friendly and helpful coworkers. Overall, it is a great place to work if you live close by.

Jobs at Pacific National Exhibition

See more jobs

Fun workplace with many new people to meet and help

Everyday I was faced with new responsibilities of helping guests. I was able to make new friends during the quiet hours and practice my patience and focus skills during the busy hours. I loved meeting new guests each day but had difficulty when my other coworkers didn't do their jobs properly. The environment was very friendly and happy to be around. The managers were great and were always there to help me when needed.

amazing and fun place to work

place is great. meet people from all over the world. free employye meal. mamagment cares about the staff. everyone helps out to make sure the fair at the PNE is susseccful.

Summer job with benefits

The hours are completely chosen by yourself and you can also choose what kind of jobs you want to take under your larger department. The fair is quite a large area therefore you are seeing many different workers on different days that you work. There are shifts with longer and shorter hours, so you can choose whichever fits your schedule that day.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Standing for long periods of time

great place to work

There is always lots to do, very busy work environment, lots of room for advancement. Excellent job security and the supervisors are great to work with.

Super fun environment and amazing management.

Definitely awesome place to work. Most of the people are nice but you will be working with teenagers and they bring their own drama. You get discounts on entry for you and your family is that’s totally a plus and overall great work environment.

Fun workplace

Fun job, you get to be outside all day. You get to interact with tons of people and meet lots of new friends while on the job. Good hours. You also get to do different things everyday.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Lots of standing

Easy first job experience

Overall the atmosphere of pne was great. As a cashier I was able to grasp fundamentals of basic cashier skills such as the till and customer service. I would have stayed another year but the commute was to much for me. I started off 12.65 which was minimum wage but of course it was only my first year. The discounts wasn't too bad either a free pass for yourself and I believe 7 tickets at a discounted price and sometimes when you are working morning shifts in the summer they sometimes ask you to "test" the rides.

Pros

Discount on everything, wage, experience, looked forward to every shift

Cons

Commute if you live far

Fun workplace with many positive people

Work consisted of multiple positive public interactions The employees there are all nice and have a hard working attitude The place is managed very well and safety is a high priority

Fun work place and a great learning experience

A typical day would be just to direct the public to their seats and answer any questions. Then once the show starts just watch and pay attention to your surroundings so that you may see any abnormalities like an injured guest or a fight.

Pros

Free concerts and enjoyable coworkers

Cons

Shifts are hard to get

Fun, dynamic and always changing

A fun and dynamic place to work, with lots of good people. There are long hours and during event days and it can wear you down eventually and there is little recognition for your hard work at the management level. The jobs change with the season and with each event so it keeps things interesting.

Overall okay I guess

You need a loud voice when working as a Triple Os food attendant. I barely got any training desite the fact it was my first job and was put on a cash register only 15mins after my shift started. I was never told when my shift would end and I only got a few shifts because of the way they organized shifts. This job also required good memory and customer skills but overall the customers were the nicest. Management was terrifying.

Pros

discounts

Cons

never got tips, management was bothered when I asked questions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific National Exhibition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2