Pacific National Exhibition

Pacific National Exhibition Employee Reviews for wheel dearler

3.6Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 168 reviews

Average (temporary) work experience

Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) is a renowned company that utilizes light-shows and extravaganzas to cover up the mediocre work environment. Throughout the brief period of time I work at the PNE, as a wheel dealer, my supervisor at most, once a day; expects his/her subordinates to be super-enthusiastic, and super energetic like an autistic kid on a sugar high. Despite the fact that his/her subordinates shows more enthusiasm in a minute than he/she does in an entire day. The PNE will provide a colored shirt with it's logo as part of an uniform, as for the rest of the uniform, we were told to wear black pants to work. Taking into account that PNE took place during the summer times, I choose black shorts instead of trousers; upon arriving at work, I was told that I need trousers instead of shorts, or at the very least, longer pant-legs. As defined by the policy, while at work, all your loose items needs to be stored inside a storage space near your station, and you need to wear a black apron-like attire to store loose change while hosting games. Combined with the scrutiny they took with the pant leads to the conclusion that the PNE have a serious distrust with they temporary employee, so much so that they make their employee and themselves jump through hoops just to make sure that their employee knows that they're not trusted or welcomed here. For the most part, work at the PNE involves hosting various games while standing for several hours at a time. Ensure that the fair attendee have a pleasurable experience. However, given that most fair games have a win/lose scenario, -

Pros

minor discount with fair merchandise, free entry while employed.

Cons

Long standing hours, strict dress code.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific National Exhibition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2