Pacific National Exhibition logo
Pacific National Exhibition

Pacific National Exhibition Employee Reviews for Seller

Strong work ethic

Fast place environment, need to be able to pick things up quickly, but interacting with other coworkers is the most enjoyable part. The work culture is enjoyable and easy to get along with others.

Pros

Welcoming workplace

Cons

fast place environment

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day working at the PNE was busy but fun. You got to meet new people every day and just talk to them while you worked. It was amazing to see how quickly you bond with people and create those new friendships. Management is great there and they are all so kind, caring and funny. The hardest part of the job was cashing out at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was just being able to talk to your fellow employees and get to know them.

Great Job

Was a ticket office attendant during the fair. Great place for a short summer job. Supposedly they’ll only hire 15 and older, but they will hire some a little younger (14) if capable and competent. Great discounts and reasonable pay. Great if looking for a short summer job and live nearby.

Pros

Discounts, coworkers

Cons

Only seasonal jobs

Productive and fun

The Pacific National Exhibition was a really good job that started me out on how society works. Money isn't given out freely and must be earned through time and effort. At times it can get challenging with all the customers lined up but the positivity spread within the company really helps with that and makes me enjoy working with them.

Pros

Supervisors are informative

Cons

Seasonal job

Fun and inviting workplace

This was my first job experience that was temporary and seasonal but it was a good one. I had lots of fun in my position as I got to interact with different people and gain experience. The hours were given as requested and I never had an issue with management.

Pros

Great hours

Cons

Lots of busy/peak hours

Rewarding and engaging

The workplace was warm and accommodating, and supervisors were always very willing to help out or answer questions. This job was very rewarding in that it gave me great experience in working in a fast-paced environment and in customer service.

Energetic enviroment for a summer job.

Working at the PNE was a very fun experience to see all the people visiting it. We were allowed to explore the park and all of the PNE activities for free. However the commute for me was 1 & 1/2 hours and was a pain. Would work there again if there was long term positions for full-time.

Great place to develop proffesionalism

The work experience was challenging as the fair is only open for 3 weeks or so. Because of this people see themselves getting 8 hour shifts constantly. The staff prepares all crew sufficiently and is always available during the job making the work day very easy going.

Pros

easily develop skills

Cons

Working at the PNE is amazing.

As you'd expect working at a fair was fun, on our breaks we were allowed to explore the part and soak up the environment. I did the ticket selling position, talking to people was easy.

Pros

Money off things, and long, enjoyable breaks.

Cons

The bus trip.

fun experience

learned about handling cards and various types of tickets, teamwork with co-workers was a valuable experience.

was fun to work for the PNE

this company was fun to work for you get to meet a lot of different people. the employer was nice to all there workers, they even helped you if you need help, gave out employee prizes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific National Exhibition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2