Pacific National Exhibition

Pacific National Exhibition Employee Reviews for Parking Attendant

Pacific National Exhibition

Everyday I work, I learn something new, working with my co-workers to solve problems was the greatest experience i have taken every year with myself. Growing and learning every step of the way.

Great company for Teens to start in

They help you with everything when working for them, very easy work. Great to make friends as well, nice to go to work for them for 2 weeks out of the year, and go back to a full time job

Great place for students getting job experience.

It's an easy job that would take only 10 minutes of training to do. All you have to do is direct people to parking spots or to the exits. You also have to answer occasional questions or provide helps to other employees (like moving gates and such). They trained you to use a radio and working outdoor with customers. The supervisors were really funny and nice but you might get different people at different shifts. The lunchroom is chill and relaxing. They had microwave and fridges etc. Other employees are also nice but don't expect a lot of water cooler talks. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with difficult customers and standing for long hours alone. The nicest part is interacting with happy customers at the end of the day and LOTS of alone time. Super easy job if you can stand the occasional rush of cars and keeping track of the radio.

Pros

Easy job. Chill workers and supervisors

Cons

Long hours standing in one place.Can be stressful during rush hours.

Fun staff

Usually work with a partner or a team, can work long hours in the sun which can cause headaches. Although the weather conditions can vary, it was a great experience talking to customers and co workers

Pros

Fun staff

Cons

Can become to hot under the son

Great work environment if you get a nice supervisor

I had a good time working at the PNE but I had one supervisor who always gave me a very hard time. The atmosphere is fantastic and my co-workers were great to be around with.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Rude management

Jobs at Pacific National Exhibition