Pacific National Exhibition logo
Pacific National Exhibition

Pacific National Exhibition Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

3.6Pay & benefits

Very enjoyable job

I was able to meet a wide range of individuals. Learned how to multitask efficiently. Management actually valued your opinion and was well rounded and catered to your needs. Co-workers were easy to work with positive and all team players. Was at a theme park so daily work was fun always.

Pros

awesome perks when you met the sales quota

Cons

sometimes there was aggravated customers

Fun

It was a good first job and I learnt a lot by working here. I was able to meet new people and make new friends. On top of it all it was a fun environment to be in.

The workers are great

The workers are absolutely fantastic and management actually cares about you and your safety, however the pay does not quantify the amount of work which is involved in this job.

Pros

Great colleagues

Cons

Poor Pay

Fabulous place to work!!! :D

This place deserves INFINITE praise!!! :D Seasonal position but full of a very enriching experience! A typical day: I was on the site maintenance team and so I had to ensure that the site was clean and free of trash, debris and the concession tables were wiped and clean. I was placed on this particular team as I exhibited an excellent guest services personality. Uniforms were provided and the shirt colour for this team is red. Any of these team members were people guests to the fair approached first to ask any questions as we were so easy to spot and we were all over the park keeping it clean. I was always there ensuring guests had all their questions answered and if I could, I would take them right to their destination or as close to it as possible. It was so much fun making them smile and having them feel like they were VIPs. People were very grateful for all the help I gave them and the management team of the department I was in always gave me an outstanding report at the end of each season. The hardest part of the job was working in the rain The most enjoyable was helping the guests out as best as I could

Pros

Free park entrance, helping guests

Fun but repetitive work

The day starts by handling money and serving customer. Management decide where you would go and deal the game you are assigned. The hardest part of the job is when customer fights over money. the most enjoyable part of the job is talking to customer and co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific National Exhibition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2