Pacific National Exhibition
View all Pacific National Exhibition reviews

Pacific National Exhibition

Pacific National Exhibition Employee Review

Chaotic but fun place to work

It is chaotic if you are working during The Fair at The PNE, but it is filled with friendly and helpful coworkers. Overall, it is a great place to work if you live close by.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

fun and a good place to get job experience

I first started working the fair for 2 years and then I moved on to play land because I liked the environment and the people I met and I wanted to work there more. working there is fun and allows you to get a good job experience in dealing with customers and teaches you how to handle different situations.
Same roleSame location

Fun workplace with many new people to meet and help

Everyday I was faced with new responsibilities of helping guests. I was able to make new friends during the quiet hours and practice my patience and focus skills during the busy hours. I loved meeting new guests each day but had difficulty when my other coworkers didn't do their jobs properly. The environment was very friendly and happy to be around. The managers were great and were always there to help me when needed.
Same location

Fun place to work for the summer if you're looking to make friends.

It is a fun experience to earn money and meet new people. They use walkie-talkies to communicate with other employees so it's essential to understand how to use one and what the different codes mean. Hours can be long but you are given 15-minute breaks throughout the day with an hour for lunch or dinner. Make sure you wear sunscreen!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific National Exhibition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.6Job security/advancement

Pacific National Exhibition Reviews by Location

• Pacific National Exhibition
  • Chaotic but fun place to work