Pacific National Exhibition logo
View all Pacific National Exhibition reviews

Pacific National Exhibition

Pacific National Exhibition Employee Review

A great starter job

I had a great time working at the PNE. I was trained well and worked in an often fast-paced environment with friendly co-workers. I learned some good basic skills such as how to use a cash register, how to keep an inventory, and money handling practices. This is a great place to work!

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Fun and Fast-paced workplace

Working with the PNE is a good starting job, especially for high schoolers. It's easy to get a job and they provide you with enough training to feel like you know what you're doing. I definitely recommend working there, especially if it's your first job.
Same roleSame location

Extremely fun and exciting workplace, met very many new friends in a new and fresh environment.

Was the perfect first job for me a very comfortable space to learn new things, especially dealing with the general public and also challenging me in things I would never think of. Such as becoming a manager a training new hires myself or learning how to organize stock in eyecatching and colourful way. Good actions were constantly applauded to employees who showed hard work and persistence. I think this job made my summer very enjoyable and encouraging to get into the workforce. I will be very excited to be back for next years 2019 playland season to put my best work in.

Pros

Sociable environment

Cons

Long hours during fair
Same location

Fun place to work for the summer if you're looking to make friends.

It is a fun experience to earn money and meet new people. They use walkie-talkies to communicate with other employees so it's essential to understand how to use one and what the different codes mean. Hours can be long but you are given 15-minute breaks throughout the day with an hour for lunch or dinner. Make sure you wear sunscreen!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific National Exhibition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2