Pacific Customs Brokers

Pacific Customs Brokers Employee Reviews for Administrative

Administrative1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Yes, company is growing...but is it actually? They are constantly hiring but are they doing all they can to keep those working satisfied. The execs. have retro mentality where they believe they are undeniably the best in the industry. Simply put, they exist because they have been doing it for a long time and customers don't have a choice in terms of # of vendors in the industry. Best part is, they don't know how to capitalize on the list of customers they have....sad... Mgt has favourites and they are stuck in their own world. The company pride themselves in educating their employees with the brokerage licenses and etc...but the reality is, they have employees completing but no raises in their salaries or the type of work they do. No advancement. Won't recommend this company unless you want to take orders and don't mind the company killing your innovative thoughts & ideas.
Pros
Restaurant benefits
Cons
Old system
Official response from Pacific Customs Brokers
14 March 2019
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to read you felt your experience was less than positive and can understand it is frustrating to feel you are a lonely voice in a large company. Although not every new idea suggested is adopted, virtually all of our innovations in products and processes are the result of ideas proposed by staff throughout the company. It is unfortunate that your ideas were not among those adopted, but thank you for having taken the time to bring them forward.This industry is rapidly changing and we are proud of the young professionals that have risen through our ranks and are now leading PCB. They are making their mark in customs brokerage and have taken on senior roles in the Canadian Society of Customs Brokers and other professional associations. Advancement opportunities abound and will increase as we continue to grow.Finally, thank you for your time with our team. I wish you the best in your ongoing career, wherever it may take you.