Pacific Coast Community Resources Inc.

Pacific Coast Community Resources Inc. Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & benefits

Awesome place to work, with lots of opportunities.

It is great to come into work every day and be able to get out in the community. There is a good amount of autonomy within the day, but I know I can always rely on co-staff and management when I need too. There are also opportunities in the union. Some days are a bit tougher when dealing with individuals' behaviour, and some other days make it all worth it and are immensely rewarding.

Pros

Freedom, fun activities, reliable management, amazing union.

Cons

Can be long hours

Panorama House - best group home I’ve had the pleasure working in!

Working at Panorama House since it opened has been very rewarding career choice. Recently there has been some very positive management changes creating a more process oriented, supportive work environment. The Team is great, friendly and helpful. There is an abundance of support from in-house management in training and education, processes and policy surrounding the individuals served creating a safe and positive environment. I enjoy going to work every day, sincerely I do. I am recognized for my hard work and am very happy with my job.The company itself is one that sends you birthday and Christmas cards in the mail, making you feel cared about and appreciated. Family owned and operated, PCCRIs philosophies on dignity, respect and quality of life for those persons served align with my own on a very personal level. I have found working here to be extremely valuable and worth while.

Pros

Amazing benefits, advancement opportunities, excellent work experience, Flexible, BCGEU union representation, excellent collective agreement, excellent house management, fun, rewarding.

good job and enjoy working clients o all ages and backgrounds

a good challenge to work with mentally and challenged individual.

Pros

enjoyable

Cons

weekends duty hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Coast Community Resources Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3