Pacific Coast Community Resources Inc.

Pacific Coast Community Resources Inc. Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
4.1Job security & advancement

Insights into Pacific Coast Community Resources Inc.

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose

Such a great place to work

Though my time was short there it was all very positive. If I hadn’t had to move to the north I would have enjoyed a long career with them.I miss the staff dearly and found the management top notch!

Pros

Management listens

Cons

Pay could be better

Enjoyable Work Place

I really enjoyed my time working with PCCRI (Jersey House). The best thing about my job was getting to know the clients and also being a part of a great team of staff. The work was fairly easy for me - you complete your house tasks, and care for the clients, and get to do while while chatting with coworkers. Though there was some challenges with the clients, the manager did a wonderful job of planning and preparing staff, and was available to support. I felt as though PCCRI was professional workplace. Though the pay didn't match what I am looking for in a career - I do think the pay is probably adequate/reasonable given the industry standard.

Pros

good management, enjoyable clients

Amazing company, good people and healthy environment

The first house I worked in Was not a fit for me but the second was amazing! I enjoyed working there very much. The only reason I left was because I need to help my mother up north.

Panorama House - best group home I’ve had the pleasure working in!

Working at Panorama House since it opened has been very rewarding career choice. Recently there has been some very positive management changes creating a more process oriented, supportive work environment. The Team is great, friendly and helpful. There is an abundance of support from in-house management in training and education, processes and policy surrounding the individuals served creating a safe and positive environment. I enjoy going to work every day, sincerely I do. I am recognized for my hard work and am very happy with my job.The company itself is one that sends you birthday and Christmas cards in the mail, making you feel cared about and appreciated. Family owned and operated, PCCRIs philosophies on dignity, respect and quality of life for those persons served align with my own on a very personal level. I have found working here to be extremely valuable and worth while.

Pros

Amazing benefits, advancement opportunities, excellent work experience, Flexible, BCGEU union representation, excellent collective agreement, excellent house management, fun, rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Coast Community Resources Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3