Pacific Coast Community Resources Inc.

Pacific Coast Community Resources Inc. Culture reviews

Clear

Positive upbeat environment, Staff are enthusiastic and empathetic, fantastic management and all the individuals are amazing.

I had the best practicum experience working with the management staff and support staff. They made my time there very comfortable and inclusive. I am grateful for the opportunity to have had this experience. Kudos to all staff. You are all Rock Stars

Pros

Management staff are empathic, listen, open minded, caring and flexible, amazing support team

Clique/gossip/aged out employees

The old, some of us have been here forever and you have to undergo our hazing and silent backstabbing. They sit around and do nothing but text and chat and eat. Talk about the resident right in front of them. No place to grow here. Too many politics and weird Union stuff if you want to move forward.

Cons

Gossip/ seniority/ managers are immature

Lovely Staff and Management Team

I always enjoy coming into my friendly and supportive work environment where assisting clients in creating their best lives is clearly the teams priority. Staff are highly valued and appreciated and are provided with ongoing educational opportunities and are encouraged to maintain a healthy work/life balance.

Pros

Excellent Team Work, Wonderful Clients, Caring and Supportive Environment

Cons

Productive and a fun workplace to work

Applies creative thinking to imply their vision and mission statement! Super friendly and flexible management team!!!!! Consistent and high-quality work, Continuously strives to improve profits, productivity and performance targets. Shows strong time-management and organizational skills at all times.

Pros

Extensive Training, Great Team Building Exercises on Monthly Basis, Positive and Healthy Work Environment

Great management

I enjoy working for PCCRI. Everyone is vastly knowledgeable and passionate about the work they do. Management listens to staff and is extremely supportive of their ideas. Good place to work at!

Such a great place to work

Though my time was short there it was all very positive. If I hadn’t had to move to the north I would have enjoyed a long career with them.I miss the staff dearly and found the management top notch!

Pros

Management listens

Cons

Pay could be better

Great organization

This is a great company to work for. Friendly work environment. Helpful and caring staff. This company truly cares about their employees and the individuals that are being supported.

Wonderful Experience

I am very happy with the company and the care they provide their staff and supported individuals. The work dynamic is inclusive and supportive and I will happily recommend Pacific Coast Community Resources to anyone interested in joining the team!

fun

This is a very nice place to work for, very inclusive atmosphere, learning opportunities, and great staff that is encouraging ! Lots of amazing people to work with !

pacific coast

amazing place to work and i enjoyed myself and i always love the people who work there as well and glad im still on call and will always love working there and i cant wait

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Coast Community Resources Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3