PACE Credit Union

PACE Credit Union Employee Reviews in Concord, ON

Concord, ON1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I was hired at PACE in 2017.

Being only my second job in the Financial Industry, I had many pre-conceived notions and thoughts about how each job is; the majority of these notions and thoughts were of the negative variety, however I was 100% sure to throw them out of my head, before coming to PACE. I'm super glad I did, because PACE was a complete 180 from my previous job.

Pay and benefits are second to none and I came from a wonderful compensation+benefits package at my previous job (the only consistently good aspect of that job). Every employee must take part in 2 community events a year as well and they are a great way to give back to the community and it instills a great feeling of pride in you, knowing that you are a part of a great event/fundraiser/etc.

Between the wonderful staff at the 5 branches (plus Head Office) that I've visited, the infectious culture and most of all, the *fair* and ***HONEST*** policies and behaviour exhibited throughout the Credit Union, this is far and away the best job I have ever worked at; no phoniness or politics, proper coaching, up-to-date policies so that everyone is on the same page, a banking system that works, what else could a young financial employee ask for?

Job advancement is a 4, only because there are many long-time staff that are excellent at their jobs and they won't be displaced anytime soon! Though, I have seen quite a few people advance within the Credit Union and it happens more frequently than one would think.

Thank you to PACE, for showing me the true, Credit Union Difference.
Pros
Great environment, great people, great events, great food.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PACE Credit Union?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PACE Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3