PACE Credit Union
PACE Credit Union Employee Review

A Wonderful, "Second Home."

16 February 2018
I was hired at PACE in 2017.

Being only my second job in the Financial Industry, I had many pre-conceived notions and thoughts about how each job is; the majority of these notions and thoughts were of the negative variety, however I was 100% sure to throw them out of my head, before coming to PACE. I'm super glad I did, because PACE was a complete 180 from my previous job.

Pay and benefits are second to none and I came from a wonderful compensation+benefits package at my previous job (the only consistently good aspect of that job). Every employee must take part in 2 community events a year as well and they are a great way to give back to the community and it instills a great feeling of pride in you, knowing that you are a part of a great event/fundraiser/etc.

Between the wonderful staff at the 5 branches (plus Head Office) that I've visited, the infectious culture and most of all, the *fair* and ***HONEST*** policies and behaviour exhibited throughout the Credit Union, this is far and away the best job I have ever worked at; no phoniness or politics, proper coaching, up-to-date policies so that everyone is on the same page, a banking system that works, what else could a young financial employee ask for?

Job advancement is a 4, only because there are many long-time staff that are excellent at their jobs and they won't be displaced anytime soon! Though, I have seen quite a few people advance within the Credit Union and it happens more frequently than one would think.

Thank you to PACE, for showing me the true, Credit Union Difference.
Pros
Great environment, great people, great events, great food.
18 September 2019
teller (Former Employee) - mississauga
not much room for growth but you learn a lot on the job. it was a very valuable experience and the coworkers were very nice for the most part. clothes are business casual
3 August 2017
Manager (Current Employee) - Vaughan, ON
When I began my career at PACE, I started out in a junior position and have worked my way to a Management role. PACE provides opportunity for growth and encourages development. Coming from other FI's, I have to say that PACE provides staff with a great work life balance. Whether you're looking to begin your career or begin a new chapter in your life in the banking industry, PACE is the place for you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PACE Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3