PACE Credit Union Employee Reviews

Enjoyable place to work, well beyond a bank
Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON4 August 2017
At Pace Credit Union the staff and management are very friendly and easy to talk too. They are always available when needed to assist you with any issues or concerns you may have. Having worked
as an MSR at a branch, i advanced quickly to the Data department, School department and then my final position was a Complaince officer. I have nothing but great things to say about the staff/management and their persistance to be involved in community events and really being "well beyond a bank." They make it easy for members to have smooth transactions and enjoyable experiences not only in a bank, but within community events aswell.

Would highly recommend Pace Credit Union as a career choice for anyone who's looking for fast advancement and a job that they enjoy waking up for.
Pros
Room for Growth
Cons
n/a
PACE Credit Union provides staff with opportunities for growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON3 August 2017
When I began my career at PACE, I started out in a junior position and have worked my way to a Management role. PACE provides opportunity for growth and encourages development. Coming from other FI's, I have to say that PACE provides staff with a great work life balance. Whether you're looking to begin your career or begin a new chapter in your life in the banking industry, PACE is the place for you.