Pacbrake

Pacbrake Employee Reviews in Surrey, BC

Surrey, BC5 reviews

Fast-paced, fun, and open to challenges

Very fast-paced work environment, but with team mates and managers that are fun to work with and open to differences in opinion. Biggest thing is to ensure you are asking good questions and not lazy ones. Find out what you can on your own first, then management is open to questions and offering assistance / training. Common sense is often hard to find, but it actually exists here.

Management -5 stars What I learn- Be at work 5 days a week Typical day at work Enjoyable part of the job- Learning Hardest part of the job- 😎 Production Manager -The Best Warranty Manager- Nice guy Good environment people are nice😊

Insights into Pacbrake

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager

Place to find balanced workload while doing your best.

Pacbrake has exceptionally talented team. It is not unusual to be challenged with very demanding requirements.Frequently you have to show your best skills and creativity. If anyone likes to speak his or her mind, you can do it at Pacbrake.

Pros

Your skills will shine.

Cons

Employee training needs improvements.

easy laid back work environment

no pressure to complete order, kept very busy learn to use different tools and equipment i have learned a lot about cable and wire assemblies, checking and re-checking making sure the proper pin is located have to concentrate and stay focused all the time

Pros

lot's of work, safe environment

Cons

traing, location

productive workplace, great people

I moved to Vancouver island.....with my husband. so, I had to leave...otherwise, I would still be there. :) great job, great people, great place to work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pacbrake?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacbrake. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement