pt Health

pt Health Employee Reviews for Physiotherapy Assistant

Physiotherapy Assistant8 reviews
Canada8 reviews

Great summer work for Student

Best summer job a student can ask for. Worked there all 5 summers of my undergrad and was very happy with my time there. Job paid well, had good hours and management was very good.

Great Company

Great Company to work for, Independent and trusted work environment. Always treats its workers well and try's to accommodate to their every need. Love taking care of the elderly.

Pros

Independent Workplace

Official response from pt Health

3 December 2018
Thanks for your feedback! We strive to treat all members of pt Health well, our employees and patients alike!

Insights into pt Health

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

great staff

the place it self is great. the staff members are wonderful caring and compassionate to each other and residents and family members. you learn a great deal about the facility.

Official response from pt Health

3 December 2018
Thanks for your positive comments! Our teams are wonderful!

Great company to work for

Before all the changes to Physiotherapy pt Health was the best Physiotherapy company I had worked for. Great friendly, helpful staff with good compensation and recognition. Advancement in the company was always possible.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

I gained lots of very valuable experience.

I loved my job,working with seniors it's truly my passion.Before all that OHIP cuts happened I really loved to wake up and go to work every morning.I was truly blesses with the best co-workers person could ask for.And at the end of the day when I was going home I knew I made some difference in resident's life.The hardest part on this job was when some of my clients were passing away,lots of them they only had us - staff to talk to them which made everything more sad when they had to leave us.

Pros

no weekends, great team to work with

Cons

no brakes

Internship Experience at PT Health

The staff at PT Health are very welcoming and friendly. I learned how to demonstrate therapeutic exercises, techniques of using modalities ( ultrasound, TENS) Prepared hot packs for clients when needed Basic filing and learned how to schedule appointments Cleaning on equipment and beds. Did laundry when possible Refilled ultrasound gel bottles

Pros

You get to work with a professional and friendly staff that got along with each other

Cons

The clinic was slow when appointments were cancelled

Loved working with all the people at the nursing home

provided exercise programs individual and group, , interacted with the residents, helped to maintain a daily routine.Learned to appreciate our seniors, my co-workers were great, the hardest part of my job was when my resident was sick or passed away, most enjoyable was just spending time with them all.

Pros

spending time with the seniors

Cons

would of liked more advancement, more responsibilities

Concerned with quantity over quality

Worked for this company on two separate occasions for a total of 3 years. Was a very numbers-driven company. No employee retention whatsoever. Turnover in PSP's is very high due to low wages and no job security. Will never work for them again

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Low wage

Jobs at pt Health