pt Health

pt Health Employee Reviews for Office Administrator

Office Administrator4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

Office admin

Tight deadlines, long hours, stressful days but they balance out with the awesome clinic team you work along side. Great to be part of the patience experience by taking on back end paperwork to elevate some of the patients concerns when in an accident. Its is a humbling experience to be part of the patients success.

Pros

Being an active part of the team

Cons

Patients forget that we're only here to help not your emotional punching bag

Wolf in sheeps clothing, dont trust them

ptHealth is really good at marketing that they are one big supportive and inclusive family when in reality they play favorites and don't care about the majority of their employees. I worked in their head office, interacting with the leaders and managers and the people running this company are only concerned with 1. keeping physios happy and 2. their bottom line. If you are a physio its like you are a god, you will get more recognition, better pay and management looking out for you. If you are not a physio, you don't want to work here. They pay the absolute bare minimum, the benefits are non existent, there is no respect and no opportunity for growth. I was denied an annual increase to match inflation, I was denied a merit increase altogether and every time they dumped more responsibilities on me, I was denied an increase for my workload. Pthealth got bought out by Lifemark and I hoped it would get better but everything has stayed the same, just more disorganized. In over 4 years of working at ptHealth, I did not see a single pay increase, and they were paying significantly below market rate when I started. Bottom line, unless you like working yourself to death with no recognition and extremely low pay, look somewhere else! Literally every other company is paying more. They also have a very toxic work culture and regularly want you to do extra work outside of your 40 hours a week

Pros

Used to be free physio but the cheapskates took that away so not sure there are any pros left

Cons

Pay, benefits, micromanaging, no recognition, constantly more work thrown on you, high stress, poor work life balance

Insights into pt Health

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Tonnes of Improvement to be made

Day to Day structure inconsistent with a number of Issues to be addressed where direction was failed to be given. The hard work of some was easily dismissed and credit was not given where due. Lots of hard working reliable employees although management could use a healthy shift.

enjoyed providing a well needed service to the people in the community

enjoyed providing a well needed service to the people in the community, developed a strong bond with returning clients and co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at pt Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement