PROPACIFIC DKI

PROPACIFIC DKI Employee Reviews

Good Luck there

terrible work culture trades people were referred to as basically imbeciles and deemed to be blue collar people with no moral compass, management lies continually and is in violation of every law under the labour act and more and i have proof

Exciting, challenging environment where knowledge and experience are appreciated.

It is a breath of fresh air to work for a company where the management are openly supportive of staff members on a day to day basis. They are keen to explore all options and take employees opinions for change and improvement. The people i work with on a day to day basis are friendly and helpful and this adds to my ability to perform better and enjoy my days better. It is an emergency industry and sometimes involves out of hours work but we are always compensated for this and normal good hours makes these times more manageable.

Pros

Great work environment, Good remuneration, Respect from management.

Cons

Out of hours work

Challenging. Everyday is a new day. Never the same.

I have been with Propacific for 12 years. Started out as a carpenter, and now I'm part of the management team. To be honest I made the change due to serious health reason's.The company took care of me and my family til I was able to get back to work. Due to these reasons, I was offered a new position as a manager and hung up my belt. Been here ever since. I enjoy coming in everyday, as no 2 days are ever the same. If you enjoy challenges and variety I highly recommend giving a call.

Pros

Staff BBQ's. Christmas parties.

Cons

On-Call (24/7) work. (Lots of O.T.)

Great Team Environment

Pro Pacific DKI staff are all very supportive and always want you to be successful. The branch manager runs a great team. Excellent training and good wages. Great HR department. I honestly have nothing bad to say. Come join the team!

Poor Branch Management

Branch Manager has been known to swear and yell at the staff. There have been times that he has thrown chairs and staplers (not at the staff). This has been brought to the owners attention many times and nothing has been done. There is very high turnover due to him.

Pros

Salary is a little above standard

Cons

Toxic work environment

Worst company I've ever experienced

This company has the shadiest, worst upper management that I have ever experienced. Don't bother applying unless you can get them to pay for some tickets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PROPACIFIC DKI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement