PR Maintenance Employee Reviews

Greedy , excentric owner
Manager/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Terrebonne, QC1 February 2018
Company is now bankcrupt after ripping off countless sub-contractors over the years..., now being controlled by ex-supervisors / vice-President to avoid losing contracts and assets ... They are again in business under unscrupulous individuals who keep on abusing workers for low pay, constantly cutting their checks. The management will do anything they can to crush the competition, unfair practises is their middle name.They are constantly at odds with unions for disrespecting the laws. Beware of theses people, their is reputable and honest businesses to work for.
company no longer exists
Customer Service/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON31 October 2017
The company is no longer in business. Didn't treat workers very well, Quebec office was treated differently than the satellite office in Ontario (where I worked) - wages were ok, nothing great and no increases in salary during the 2 years I was there.
Pros
loved my co-worker & could wear jeans to work, VP in Ontario was awesome!
Cons
difficult to keep clients happy (poor quality of work), Office was too small and not enough interaction with people all day.
Good managment
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 October 2017
Working for PR maintenance was a good experience. The management was respectful and understanding. The work was hard but reasonable. we were trusted to complete the tasks assigned and were paid very well.
not very good work place. very demanding with little time for yourself
Janitorial Technician (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON7 September 2017
the only thing i liked about working is short shifts but not working every morning and night with no benifits. had no time to get things done that i needed and they expected you to drop everything for them. was not a great work experience and would never work for them again.
Great job until management caused loss of contracts
Custodial - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK12 August 2017
I don't have much to say about this company. I was in charge of cleaning an average of five to six stores a week. My partner and I exceeded the expectations of the managers of these stores. But we lost the contracts to the stores due to PR Maintenance and their inability to repair machines and order supplies in a timely manner.
Cons
weird hours, slow repairs and orders
Good training
Janitor technician (Current Employee) –  Ontario16 October 2016
Very professional, important to keep the brand correct and consiStant. Paid for all expense sea and gas. Given a suite to stay over night when working away two days in a row.
Dont pay sub contractors their last pay
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Various7 September 2016
This has happened more than once. Disrepectful, arrogant and underhanded. Field Director is unprofessional and takes advantage of disabled workers.
Cons
Dont pay once you give 30 day notice
Unprofessional, disrespectful and dont listen to reason
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 July 2016
This company wanted me to drive from 3 different store locations in St Johns , one in Mary's town , one in cbs , one in clarenville , one in gander , one in Grand falls, one in corner brook and one in Stephenville , and only offered 150.00 a month gas card , it costs over 100 to get to gander and back to St johns alone , this company did not provide me with working machinery or any training , they expect you to pay for gas after the 150 dollar a month gas card is used up , just warning anyone who thinks of taking this job
Cons
Company doesnt know the geography here
its a good work environment that I can easily fit in with other co-workers
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  edmonton, AB30 July 2012
Typical day at work would be cleaning to keep the work place in good condition.
I have learned the importance of having a clean work place.
The management and co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with.
The hardest part of the job is mopping because the weight of the mop.
Overall I do enjoy going to work and beign apart of the PR Maintenance team.
Sorta good company to work for
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, ON3 July 2012
Not enough hours and company didnt look after there cleaners or inventory for the cleaner to clean the store
Pros
early mornings and dont before 10am
Cons
not enough hours and hard people to work for