Oxford Properties

Oxford Properties Employee Reviews

Great company , great benefit , salary just ok not enough for the cost of living,great communication with the employers , bonus annually, great medical insurance , fitness expenses
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Salary not enough for the cost living
• Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer satisfaction and improve productivity. • Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Resolved an average of 800 inquiries weekly and consistently met performance standards in all areas including speed, accuracy and volume. • Highly commended for initiative, enthusiasm, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations. • Fulfilled the position for the Oxford Properties Group receptionist during sick leave contracts.
I had a great time working with fantastic teams throughout my career at Oxford Properties. Lots of room for advancement if you build the right relationships and support the right teams when needed.
Oxford properties was a great place to work. They treat their employers with respect and understanding. Great benefits and lots of room for growth within the company,
Management are invested in their employees. Great people culture. Office was in a great location as it is right above Union Station. Great for those who want to go into real estate.
Pros
People culture, management
Cons
I arrive at work at 5:45am.My day starts with me checking the Bas for any out standing alarms. I then check the building for adequate temperature once i finish going through all the checks on the bas, I then proceed with a walk through of the entire complex floor by floor checking all Mechanical room,boiler plant, chiller plant,elevators,compressor,Generator,dry and wet sprinkler system.I would meet with my operation Manager for a coffee to discuss daily operation. I have 3 other operator working under me. I would delegate daily duties for them. I also look after all life safety equipment and testing. These are just some of the things i do .
Pros
I enjoy working in the field.
Cons
I would like to work closer to home.
The culture and atmosphere at Oxford are unlike anywhere else I have worked. They expect a high level of performance but ensure you are well looked after. This company really cares about its employees and actively works to promote and maintain its culture. I would reccomend them as an employer.
This company is built on good work ethics and culture, good benefits and great leadership team. I would definitely recommend anyone looking forward for a new role in this company.
No real relationship between management and guest services. Job is far from rewarding, would not recommend it. You could go above and beyond for management and will never get the proper recognition or pay for your efforts. Save your time and application for another employer.
productive in some area. some of the equipment s were old and difficult to work with.however ,overall it was good environment to work for, and i will go back there if i could.
Work culture has become terrible in the past year. Low morale and immediate management at the Guest Services department is highly toxic and abusive. Do not work here.
This company was a good company to work for while in school. However, if you wanted to grow with the company, especially, at Yorkdale Shopping Centre, you should not apply. There is ALOT of favoritism and you will work extremely hard for no recognition or appreciation. Each year, the company gets worse with their lack of care for the Frontline staff and lack of appreciation for the hard work they do to keep customers coming back. They've implemented alot of things to give back to employees which I won't discredit them for, but there still is a huge disconnect between management and guest experience staff.
Overall you get to meet some great people, everyone is friendly. However, management sucks and lacks common knowledge. Would never work here again for the guest service position at Yorkdale. Job security is not there they hire and fire all the time that is why there ad's are consistently on indeed. They let go employees for invalid reasons leaving the work environment to be toxic would not recommend, better off working somewhere else in the mall. Management is seriously a joke, you will thank me later. Also, pay is only $1 over minimum wage
Great company to work with. Management supports continuing education to staff and company pays well. Oxford's health benefits is probably the best so far in the industry.
Oxford was a hideous company to work for and I will never forget how poorly I was paid for my good work, and how poor that made me. The company's wealth and success, on the backs of working people, doesn't trickle down. Management was snobs who often and openly touted far right conservative talking points in the office.
Good place to work. Easy and fun. The people are nice and patient. Pay is minimum. Its good for those who are students that need a light part time job.
Pros
easy
Cons
can be repetitive
All i can say is be your self tell them you are a team player make sure you can work weekends and overtime they love that. Make sure you are clean and tidy in your work area.
For a big / well known company, pay is very low & compared to other properties. BUT expectations are very high. You never see or get to meet with members of management except for interviews. No appreciation or no sense of a comfort. Yes, Seasonal staff are disposal but still... Pro: Coworkers are nice
Nothing good to say about Oxford Properties. They let go their building operator who just had knee surgery and whose wife got seriously ill. Fake story about respect at work. many of experienced building operators and operations managers fired in last two years. think twice before applying or accepting their job offfer.
A good place to work as a stepping stone to your next job. Great experience and the team is filled with good people. Rotating shift every two weeks. Typical security job but large workspace and every day is always different.
Customer service program and benefit package were excellent. Enjoyed working in the company. Great culture and people. Oxford provides opportunity for professional growth and support educational expenses. Also, the recognition program has improved through the years.